Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → My babies are coming...
My babies are coming...
2005-07-29, 1:20 PM #1
6 of them! That would be my speaker system I ordered recently that are probably coming Monday or Tuesday!

You can see them here: http://www.directron.com/rw670xlbk.html

I cant wait to shake my house a little while im shooting things ;)
They have this cool lighting thing that makes them glow with the amount of sound coming out and apparently they have very good sound quality to. I cant wait.

What do you think?
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2005-07-29, 1:24 PM #2
That yellow is ugly as sin. But I've never heard anything one way or another about those speakers. I'll stick to logitechs for my sub-200 speaker needs ;)
D E A T H
2005-07-29, 1:29 PM #3
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Those speakers are ugly as sin.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

I need a speaker system of some sort. Pity I don't have a clue about what's what.
nope.
2005-07-29, 1:38 PM #4
[QUOTE=Prince Xizor]
I cant wait to shake my house a little while im shooting things ;)
[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Subwoofer RMS 50 W

Unless you have a really really small house you won't be shaking anything.
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2005-07-29, 3:04 PM #5
I just want some Logitech Z-5500's
2005-07-29, 3:20 PM #6
Originally posted by NoESC:
Unless you have a really really small house you won't be shaking anything.

well ok they wont shake the whole house but they will rattle my room a bit. :p They still will be much better then what i have. And I dont particularly like the yellow to much but i can deal with it.
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2005-07-29, 3:25 PM #7
Quote:
My babies are coming...

PUSH!!!
Think while it's still legal.
2005-07-29, 7:19 PM #8
I like my Logitech Z-640s.... Those suckers SHINE when you turn 'em up. Which I've done ALOT recently. :D

But sometime between now and the start of next year, I'm probably going to upgrade the system to something THX certified and with SPDIF.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand

↑ Up to the top!