Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → SBX 3.1 Glitch (Is it just me?)
SBX 3.1 Glitch (Is it just me?)
2005-08-02, 11:05 AM #1
After like playing 2 or 3 multiplayer levels (quiting than picking and playing another one) with SBX 3.1, the mp list says "no episodes" or "invalid episodes" or somthing like that. Anyone else experience this? Is there a fix?

-KnightRider2000
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

-G Man
2005-08-02, 11:31 AM #2
I have this happen with any mod (and I think with default JK). It's probably best to quit and restart JK between each level you play.

QM
2005-08-02, 1:11 PM #3
I find that a lot of issues occur because you have too many levels in your Episode directory. Clear out some you don't use often.
2005-08-02, 4:07 PM #4
I have always had that problem. After hosting like 3 or 4 games, I need to restart JK or I'll get that error, no matter what mod I'm using in JK.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2005-08-03, 6:50 AM #5
Yeah I noticed those glitches with the Episodes too, it seems to be when you start adding custom levels into JK...

↑ Up to the top!