Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Good news for people who loved X-Men Legends.
Good news for people who loved X-Men Legends.
2005-08-03, 4:30 PM #1
It's been known for quite a while that a sequel was coming out, as has the fact that this time it gets a PC release too.

Good news is though, looked today and for PC it's only going to be $30 when it's released.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/257533.asp
2005-08-03, 5:41 PM #2
I'll take that game on a console over the PC any day.
Pissed Off?
2005-08-03, 5:49 PM #3
LAN games, better graphics, free online multiplayer.

But maybe I'm spoilt by everyone I play console games with also living with me and having a decent laptop making LAN games easy to manage.
2005-08-03, 8:54 PM #4
Yeah it'll always be a PS2 + multi-tap game for me.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2005-08-03, 8:57 PM #5
It's probably something I'd pick up for Xbox once it hit $20 for the ease of multiplayer games.

But I'm not ignoring the free online multiplayer on PC since it will require Live on Xbox. Know quite a few people who were looking forward to the PC version to play online.
2005-08-04, 12:01 AM #6
yes
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-08-04, 10:33 AM #7
Originally posted by Darth:
LAN games, better graphics, free online multiplayer.

But maybe I'm spoilt by everyone I play console games with also living with me and having a decent laptop making LAN games easy to manage.

I like playing those coop games with the other three people sitting right next to me. Since it's not a split screen, it's works just fine.
Pissed Off?

↑ Up to the top!