Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Anybody want Neverwinter Nights cheap?
Anybody want Neverwinter Nights cheap?
2005-08-05, 6:58 AM #1
http://www.gogamer.com/cgi-bin/GoGamer.storefront/SESSIONID/Product/View/001NEV

Gogamer has it for $5.99 + $1.99 shipping. 40 hours left! :)
woot!
2005-08-05, 7:24 AM #2
It would actually be cheaper to buy the Platinum edition. Unless the buyer is very unsure if he likes 3rd person fantasy rpgs or not. Although I suppose the Hordes of the Underdark expansion might get cheaper over time, as the previous expansion did. But right now Platinum edition would still be the cheapest option.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2005-08-05, 8:24 AM #3
For everything, yeah -- but if people want to play the original NWN & user-made stuff (LAN or w/e), this is a cheap legal way to get more CD keys :)

I think I paid $30 for Platinum back when it came out..it's still $30-40, I think.
woot!
2005-08-05, 1:04 PM #4
NWN + exp. packs are really the way to go. Hordes of the Underdark really brought a lot of new content to the game.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2005-08-05, 1:11 PM #5
My brother gave NWN + teh expansions away to his friend. I'm making him buy all of them again.
2005-08-05, 2:10 PM #6
Originally posted by JediGandalf:
NWN + exp. packs are really the way to go. Hordes of the Underdark really brought a lot of new content to the game.

Yeah..expansions are def. the way to go -- I have to buy them a couple more times so we can LAN..but I'm too cheap (read: broke) to do it now :(
woot!

↑ Up to the top!