Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Stunned
Stunned
2005-08-05, 9:57 PM #1
http://news.yahoo.com/s/kmbc/20050805/lo_kmbc/2866367

Truly stunned.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2005-08-05, 9:59 PM #2
I'm not stunned, because a lot of people are disrespectful bastards.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2005-08-05, 10:02 PM #3
I wish I could just run these people down in Brian's truck.
2005-08-05, 10:04 PM #4
I'll say it again

People suck
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2005-08-05, 10:06 PM #5
reminds me of that @#&hole who was on that live TV thing who had a website for disrespecting American troops....those evil #@$&ards :mad:
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2005-08-05, 10:10 PM #6
Bastards... :mad: I abhor people like them...

How can a a US citizen spit on the soldiers of their country? It escapes me...
The man in black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed...
2005-08-05, 10:23 PM #7
The crudeness and vulgarity of their actions are horrifying. If they want to protest, that's fine - but do it somewhere other than a funeral, for Pete's sake.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-08-05, 10:26 PM #8
That is just ridiculous.... those people should show some f***ing respect.
2005-08-05, 10:28 PM #9
What *******s.
Pissed Off?
2005-08-05, 10:33 PM #10
Quote:
"Do I like it? No, I don't. But what can you say, it's a free country," said veteran Dave Campbell

I like that guy. He has the right attitude.

What these people don't realize is that the only reason they can say the things they say about the US and the military is because of the way our country works! I'm not overly or irrationally patriotic, but come on, people!
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2005-08-05, 10:43 PM #11
I wouldn't protest at the funeral of my worst enemy.
How you can be so full of hatred that you would do this? It may be a free country but there are still people who do not deserve to be on it. Anyone who would do something like this is one of those people.
2005-08-05, 10:46 PM #12
What they're doing is very disrespectful, but it's within their rights as US citizens. You're more than welcome to not like what they;re doing, but to not allow them to do it would go against everything the US was founded on.
Pissed Off?
2005-08-05, 10:53 PM #13
The people that hold funerals should throw disrespectfull people out on their asses.
visit my project

"I wonder to myself. Why? Simply why? Why why? Why do I ask why? Why do I need to find out why? Why do I have to ask why as a question? Why is why always used to find out why? Why is the answer to why always why? Why is there no final answer to why? Simply why not? Holy cow, this is pretty deep, meaningful **** I wrote. Glad I wrote it down. Oh man."
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ [slog], Echoman
2005-08-05, 11:06 PM #14
that is completly stupid, I can'tr say I support everything our neibours to the south do, but disrupting a funeral for your own beleifs is no reason to do something like this. If you think god is going to send members of the US Military to hell for serving their country, fine, keep it to yourself and don't be a ****ing prick and let them mourn their lost loved ones.
The Gas Station
2005-08-05, 11:11 PM #15
Phelps and his "congregation" are cruel, heartless bastards.
2005-08-05, 11:11 PM #16
Not surprising, outrageous nevertheless.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-08-05, 11:22 PM #17
"Who would serve a nation that is godless and has flipped off, defiantly defied, defiantly flipped off, the Lord their God?"

Extremely eloquent.
:master::master::master:
2005-08-05, 11:27 PM #18
Quote:
"They shouldn't protest the funeral for a man who was out there dying to protect the rights that they're demanding they receive," said Marvin Russell.

That's the only thing I disagree with, coming from the non-protestor side. What an absurd statement.

Of course, those protestors are total ******* asswipes who need to go to hell.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-08-06, 12:50 AM #19
They can protest outside or away from the funeral.
visit my project

"I wonder to myself. Why? Simply why? Why why? Why do I ask why? Why do I need to find out why? Why do I have to ask why as a question? Why is why always used to find out why? Why is the answer to why always why? Why is there no final answer to why? Simply why not? Holy cow, this is pretty deep, meaningful **** I wrote. Glad I wrote it down. Oh man."
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ [slog], Echoman
2005-08-06, 1:39 AM #20
Originally posted by stat:
"Who would serve a nation that is godless and has flipped off, defiantly defied, defiantly flipped off, the Lord their God?"

Extremely eloquent.

Ahahahaha. That is hilarious. Flipped off, defiantly defied, defiantly flipped off. Wow that man has a way with words.
2005-08-06, 3:39 AM #21
Originally posted by ProdigyOddigy:
They can protest outside or away from the funeral.

My thoughts exactly. How dare they go were a greiving family is saying goodbye to their loved one and protest?
These people claim to have morals and yet they show they clearly don't. It disgusts me, the more I think about it the angrier I get.
2005-08-06, 4:22 AM #22
It's people like these that give religion a bad name
2005-08-06, 4:47 AM #23
/fluffle
2005-08-06, 4:48 AM #24
That's ****ing appalling. Absolutely Inexcusable.
2005-08-06, 8:59 AM #25
Has anybody gone to his website? THAT is what I call appalling. He's got pictures of them picketing with signs saying how Billy Graham is a lying whore and how the Pope is in hell. What really amazes me is how many people seem to be in his congration.
2005-08-06, 9:09 AM #26
They stole the arguments of the Witnessess and rephrased them. The difference from a Witness and these people, are big and many:
1.- We don't go around yelling crap at people, we live in peace, and treat all the same, any witness who does not live by these standards is not a true Witness.
2.- We don't insult people, like these people do.
3.- We believe in second chances, not like these protesters who just want to be heard.
4.- We offer a logical explanation to everything. Its you're point of view that determines how you define something. Were not telling you to change your point of view, but to see others as well, to get an overall idea.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-08-06, 9:16 AM #27
Umm......what??
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009

↑ Up to the top!