Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → If you like staying up late, drinking bawls and fragging, this is the thread for you!
If you like staying up late, drinking bawls and fragging, this is the thread for you!
2005-08-06, 6:19 PM #1
I've sent this to the news submissions address already (as the submission form doesn't seem to work), but just in case it doesn't go through, i'm posting it here:

Come one, come all! To LANapalooza!!!

All Massassians that will be in southern Ontario this coming weekend are invited to take part in the LANapalooza Tournament held by Zero Ping Events in the town of Aurora!!! We've already got 2 confirmed Massassians going, and we hope to see more there!! The cost for the event is $40 (CAD of course)and its being held from Friday August 12th until Sunday August 14th. More information on it can be found here .

Confirmed members are as follows:
  • Myself (registered under the name "Phorce")
  • JavelinD

Anyone else up for a little soire (sp?)?
50000 episodes of badmouthing and screaming like a constipated goat cant be wrong. - Mr. Stafford
2005-08-06, 6:21 PM #2
aurora... I know that place... near barrie?
The Gas Station
2005-08-06, 6:22 PM #3
Originally posted by Forsakahn:
All Massassians that will be in southern Ontario this coming weekend are invited to take part in the LANapalooza Tournament held by Zero Ping Events in the town of Aurora!!!

I could have sworn Aurora was in Illinois. It's a suburb of Chicago... excellent.
nope.
2005-08-06, 6:47 PM #4
Originally posted by Grant:
aurora... I know that place... near barrie?

We're a fair drive from Barrie. I guess you could say we're lost somewhere between Barrie and Toronto, but i dredged up a map to give everyone a point of refference.

[http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6959/aurora7pm.jpg]

Originally posted by Boco:
I could have sworn Aurora was in Illinois. It's a suburb of Chicago... excellent.

No, Canada. Though it is a subburb (tallest building i've found here yet is 5 stories).
50000 episodes of badmouthing and screaming like a constipated goat cant be wrong. - Mr. Stafford
2005-08-06, 6:48 PM #5
FREAKING...

Host a lan in colorado already!

:mad:
2005-08-06, 6:49 PM #6
ah, around new market... yeah, thats about a 2 hour drive for me... maybe less, I'm in Stayner, about 45 min west of barrie.
The Gas Station
2005-08-06, 7:16 PM #7
yah whasisdiscanada bs?!!?
2005-08-06, 8:54 PM #8
I am possibly interested, if my weekend doesn't go as planned. ;) I live 15mins from Barrie, so I'm close by.
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-08-06, 8:56 PM #9
Being in Peterborough, I'd say I'm close enough. I'd love to participate, but I've already done many, many expensive things lately. I doubt I'd be able to get my parents to toss another 40 my way.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-08-07, 5:03 AM #10
I'd go, if I were American and it weren't in Aurora. Aurora is full of werewolf packs and vampires. And wolf-blooded. And normal people with automatic weapons. And killing.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2005-08-07, 5:09 AM #11
OMFGDUD.

Maryland Massassi Lan.

Hold one.

I'd say here, but my house is a god damn cracker box.
2005-08-07, 2:11 PM #12
[QUOTE=- Tony -]I'd go, if I were American and it weren't in Aurora. Aurora is full of werewolf packs and vampires. And wolf-blooded. And normal people with automatic weapons. And killing.[/QUOTE]

You lie! We have demons, not vampires!!! (and hey, could be worse. Toronto has horribly mutated zombies :)) So I take it that you're either from Newmarket, Oak Ridges or Richmond Hill, eh?

Anywho, PM me if you're coming so i can add you to the list.
2005-08-07, 2:16 PM #13
Originally posted by Rob:
OMFGDUD.

Maryland Massassi Lan.

Hold one.

I'd say here, but my house is a god damn cracker box.

seconded
Moo.

↑ Up to the top!