Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Dukes of Hazzard -- Two thumbs UP!!
Dukes of Hazzard -- Two thumbs UP!!
2005-08-06, 7:28 PM #1
Yeah, I really enjoyed it. It's my birthday today, and my wife took me to see it. It had a great, classic Duke story, GREAT[/i] car scenes, and good acting. My ONLY complaint was Rosco. He wasn't like the TV show at all. The rest was great. Go see it... Twice.
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

Tazz
2005-08-06, 7:35 PM #2
Jessica Simpson + Short Shorts = Win
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2005-08-06, 7:42 PM #3
Originally posted by Dark__Knight:
Jessica Simpson + Short Shorts = Win

Am I really the only one here that finds her completely unattractive? :confused:
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2005-08-06, 7:44 PM #4
Two thumbs WAY WAY down.

Jessica Simpson is still a talentless hussy, Knoxville is still a jackass, and don't get me started on William Scott.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/dukes_of_hazzard/ <- Atleast they agree with me. Seriously. Save your money. Go see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory again.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-08-06, 7:44 PM #5
Originally posted by gbk:
Am I really the only one here that finds her completely unattractive? :confused:

Not really. then again, i tend to ignore pop culture as a whole, so meh.
50000 episodes of badmouthing and screaming like a constipated goat cant be wrong. - Mr. Stafford
2005-08-06, 7:44 PM #6
Originally posted by gbk:

No, you're not. I can't stand her.
[EDIT] Woah!, three posts in less than a minute, that all say somewhat the same thing... scary.. :eek: [/EDIT]
2005-08-06, 7:45 PM #7
Originally posted by Forsakahn:
Not really. then again, i tend to ignore pop culture as a whole, so meh.

Thats total BS, and you know it.
2005-08-06, 8:32 PM #8
1. Jessica Simpson IS hot.
2. If you want a good comedy go watch Wedding Crashers.
3. 1969 Dodge Charger automatically scores this movie some points.
>>untie shoes
2005-08-06, 8:40 PM #9
1. Matter of opinion, I think she's repulsive.
2. I hated Wedding Crashers.
3. Can't comment on this, I know nothing about cars outside of fixing a few things when my explorer (rarely) needs it.
2005-08-06, 8:56 PM #10
Wedding Crashers was FANTABULOUS!
That painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
2005-08-06, 9:35 PM #11
I'm generally quite picky about my kind of comedy. Although I vary, toilet humor and sex jokes do NOT generally qualify as good entertainment for me.
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels
2005-08-06, 9:45 PM #12
The only thing that even remotely appeals to me about the movie is that Willie Nelson is in it.

I agree with those who find JS disgusting. She's not as repulsive as Paris Hilton though.
It's not the side effects of cocaine, so then I'm thinking that it must be love
2005-08-06, 9:58 PM #13
She's way below my standards, her knees are much too angular :rolleyes:
2005-08-06, 10:04 PM #14
Originally posted by Rob:
Thats total BS, and you know it.

Well not total BS. Just slightly. I havn't really followed pop-culture since the late 90s.
50000 episodes of badmouthing and screaming like a constipated goat cant be wrong. - Mr. Stafford
2005-08-06, 10:29 PM #15
Originally posted by SAJN_Master:
Two thumbs WAY WAY down.

Jessica Simpson is still a talentless hussy, Knoxville is still a jackass, and don't get me started on William Scott.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/dukes_of_hazzard/ <- Atleast they agree with me. Seriously. Save your money. Go see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory again.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was okay. In fact, it was good, but I wouldn't call it really 'entertaining' to me. Well done, yes, but I didn't walk away saying 'that was awesome'.

And IMO I never really like the movies that the critics like. They like terrible movies like "Lost In Translation" (not BAD, but VERY overrated) and "Punch Drunk Love".

Heck, the "Real" (aside from the BIG name) critics didn't like Episode 3.
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

Tazz
2005-08-07, 7:07 AM #16
Originally posted by Bill:
3. 1969 Dodge Charger automatically scores this movie some points.

that's all i can agree on here
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2005-08-07, 10:45 AM #17
Jessica Simpson + bikini = OMGWIN

As for the movie, I heard it sucked and I don't plan on seeing it.
2005-08-07, 11:59 AM #18
someone post a pic of this lass not wearing very much, i wanna see what everyone says is ugly.
2005-08-07, 12:25 PM #19
http://images.google.com/images?q=Jessica+Simpson&hl=en

Personally, I don't like her cause she's just another piece of crap from the pop star digestion.

As for the movie, I don't plan on seeing it because it looks stupid- like the series.
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2005-08-07, 1:30 PM #20
It's not out here yet, but I plan to go see it and leave as soon as I've heard the General Lee's horn.
nope.
2005-08-07, 2:19 PM #21
Well, JS was hot when she was younger but now I find her repulsive because she's such a dumb blonde and her face looks really fake like she had some bad surgery done. As for the movie, I could care less about it.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2005-08-08, 8:03 AM #22
when you poke the fire you don't look at the mantelpiece, she is well worth giving one and i do not understand anyone who wouldn't shag her senseless.
2005-08-08, 8:19 AM #23
She isn't yellow.

Lame!

>:(
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-08-08, 8:24 AM #24
Whoah, whoah, whoah. What the hell is wrong with you guys? Jessica Simpson is freakin' hot.

As for the movie, it was better than I thought it would be. The car scenes were fun, even though there were too many of them. The biggest disappointment for me was that Sean William Scott didn't take his clothes off. :(
2005-08-08, 8:34 AM #25
My god. How is she not hot?
>>untie shoes
2005-08-08, 8:41 AM #26
Jessica Simpson has an amazing body and a pretty face. You can hate her stupidity, her morals, whatever, but you can NOT say she's not hot.
D E A T H
2005-08-08, 9:08 AM #27
Mark the calendar, Yoshi; we're agreeing.
>>untie shoes
2005-08-08, 9:13 AM #28
It happens more often than you think. Things just get violent when we don't ;)
D E A T H
2005-08-08, 10:16 AM #29
She. Is. BORING.
2005-08-08, 10:33 AM #30
Just because YOU think a girl is hot, doesn't mean everyone else will think she is. Nor does it make her hot.

People have differing opinions/taste's when it comes to the opposite sex. Learn to deal with it.
2005-08-08, 10:36 AM #31
So what the hell does her being...uh...boring...have to do with her undeniable hotness.
D E A T H
2005-08-08, 10:38 AM #32
1. She's retardedly stupid
2. She lives up to the stereotypical "dumb blonde" persona
3. She's not that good looking.

A lot of people see these as unattractive traits. You may not, but that doesn't make her hot. In your eyes, yes.
2005-08-08, 10:43 AM #33
Originally posted by Temperamental:
1. She's retardedly stupid
2. She lives up to the stereotypical "dumb blonde" persona
3. She's not that good looking.

A lot of people see these as unattractive traits. You may not, but that doesn't make her hot. In your eyes, yes.

This has nothing to do with her physical state of being. I'm not attracted to her as far as relationships go in any way shape or form. But she's most definitely very good looking.
D E A T H
2005-08-08, 10:48 AM #34
In Your Opinion.
2005-08-08, 10:49 AM #35
There's something about her nose that's just plain ugly. The shape or something, looks awfully sharp. You could cut a roast on it.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2005-08-08, 11:10 AM #36
In Your Opinion.

No, her body is a work of art, if you like beautiful women. But her face and everything past her body is something you may or may not agree with me on.
D E A T H
2005-08-08, 2:15 PM #37
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Jessica Simpson has an amazing body and a pretty face. You can hate her stupidity, her morals, whatever, but you can NOT say she's not hot.[/QUOTE]
I love the body, but I'm not too keen on the face. It's nothing bad, but nothing that great either. But yes, as stated before, Jessica Simpson + bikini does indeed = win.
||Arena of Fire || Grand Temple of Fire ||

The man who believes he can and the man who believes he can't are both right. Which are you?
2005-08-08, 2:22 PM #38
exactly, awesome body, no complaints, again i'll say.

when you're poking the fire you don't look at the mantelpiece.
2005-08-08, 2:29 PM #39
In Your Opinion.

No ****? Really? I had no idea Yoshi was expressing an opinion. For a second there I thought he was espousing biblical truth. Thank you for clearing that matter up for me.

Here's this helpful tutorial on how not to suck: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=boiling_blood
2005-08-08, 2:36 PM #40
Quote:
No, her body is a work of art, if you like beautiful women.

An artist and a plastic surgeon are two different people, FYI.
Think while it's still legal.

↑ Up to the top!