Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Massassi on Uncyclopedia
Massassi on Uncyclopedia
2005-08-06, 10:06 PM #1
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Massassi (Warning: Not for the easily offended.)

Thanks to PhearTheSpork for helping set it all up.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-08-06, 10:32 PM #2
I'm sad. No mention of the ISB at all :(
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2005-08-06, 10:41 PM #3
/gets to it.
2005-08-06, 11:01 PM #4
Ahaha, MBegging on the streets.

Quote:
The Religion Forum was closed for having way to many pointless arguments in it.

Too bad we got the pointless arguments on this forum after that ;)
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-08-06, 11:29 PM #5
I added the ISB so Geb can stop crying :p

Also, I just highlighted random words, so if you click one and get a broken link or innapropriate link, not my fault. (it kind of is)
2005-08-06, 11:30 PM #6
Yay!
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2005-08-07, 1:44 AM #7
Awesome! The part about me is funny because it's true (almost). :D
Pissed Off?
2005-08-07, 2:21 AM #8
Mwuaahaha....

Daylight and females in my life: I R Teh UBARMASSASSIAN! lololoneone

<.<
>>
2005-08-07, 3:08 AM #9
My legendary meaness and reality checks weren't included. :(

:P

I kid. No one pays attention to me.
2005-08-07, 4:58 AM #10
Neither was The Massassian, the greatest piece of work since Tuesday. Or something.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2005-08-07, 5:14 AM #11
Quote:
Back in the 'old days' of Massassi the one known as KBG would post an average of 1,234 posts a day. The majority of Massassi didn't even know he existed as his posts were always in forums noone had ever heard of.

Yay! Recognition! :D
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2005-08-07, 6:55 AM #12
Quote:
It's been a full year and there is only one active thread in the forum where people post what song they are listening to at the time they post.

I created that topic!
||Arena of Fire || Grand Temple of Fire ||

The man who believes he can and the man who believes he can't are both right. Which are you?
2005-08-07, 6:58 AM #13
funny
I <3 Massassi
2005-08-07, 6:58 AM #14
...ok.
2005-08-07, 11:06 AM #15
I added the second paragraph in 2001-03 and 04 and on.. someone should write something about the old history, like wayyy back.

I added a section on the troll wars, too, which is probably entirely inaccurate and might need some fixing. Council of 14 too, and the second part in the intro.
一个大西瓜
2005-08-07, 11:10 AM #16
Originally posted by Martyn:
Mwuaahaha....

Daylight and females in my life: I R Teh UBARMASSASSIAN! lololoneone

<.<
>>

You're not the only one. ;)
Pissed Off?
2005-08-07, 11:31 AM #17
Score one for the daylight and females club! Well, not so much of the daylight part, but you get the idea.
Stuff
2005-08-07, 11:52 AM #18
daylight...... wtf is that?
hmmm.... perhaps i should look into this.... :em321:

[EDIT: ARRRGHHH!! MY EYES!!! THEPAINOFITALL!!!]
I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.
2005-08-07, 1:39 PM #19
This is awesome.
2005-08-07, 1:47 PM #20
I already talked about the council of 14 Pommy :p Look closer.

Quote:
During that short 5 second reign atleast 14 people we're taken captive and turned to the JUZ side of the forums.
2005-08-07, 1:48 PM #21
Agh, you people are ruining it by making it semi-serious ;), and someone spammed the bottom row with crap :o
2005-08-07, 1:54 PM #22
Fourteen forever.
That painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
2005-08-07, 2:34 PM #23
Where am I?
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-08-07, 2:39 PM #24
I added some stuff to the ISB section just for Geb.

I was appalled by the lack of lies and deceivery that accompany any good Uncyclopedia article, so I added some. :)

Quote:
Many objectors to the ISB state that the NeS cannot possibly last forever and be Never-ending, because it is merely a forum thread. However, the critics were all silenced when long-time NeS poster and recognised leader [[Qhobeg]] took a mod-axe and cleaved the thread in two! One thread was left with 2000 posts and locked in the dungeon of the archives... the other was a new thread, empty and waiting to be filled. The writers of NeS groaned because they had to start all over again, but they did so anyway, because Qhobeg was still holding his mod-axe.

Other objectors to the NeS spent their time arguing about how they thought the [[Nintendo Entertainment System]] was greatly inferior to knitting. Their arguments reached the uneducated masses, who insisted NeS should be shut down for knitting kitten coats or something. Anyway this hurt NeS the most, but Qhobeg (with his trusty mod-axe) was able to "silence" the opposition. Not that way of course. Just don't look in his closet.

As [] am a former NeS writer, it should be interesting to note that this is the first writings for NeS that [] have written in years. Qhobeg will not be happy that this is how [] chose to resume writing.

↑ Up to the top!