Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Posting from...
Posting from...
2005-08-07, 8:26 PM #1
an iBook...

Scary. It's an iBook G4. Belongs to my friend. I don't currently have internet access at my home (moved out from my parents about a month ago, things have been busy), so I'm over here eating up his bandwidth on his MAC while he talks on the phone to his girlfriend (who's currently in Florida). Apparently we both like long distance relationships.

Anyway, I haven't really posted here in like... a long time. So I thought I'd bring everyone up to date on the fact that I'm not dead (at least not yet). I've just been really freaking busy, and haven't really felt like sharing much lately anyway. Everyday life is pretty depressing. For anyone that didn't know, Meg and I are kinda... on the rocks so to speak. Have been for like... a month and a half. I don't know what to do about it, but I'm not too concerned. I figure things will work out if they're supposed to.

But anyway, this thread isn't about her (though if anyone's interested in knowing about it, I'd be happy to talk). It's about life in general. On an exciting note, my birthday is tomorrow. I'll be 21, which means I can buy my own beer (yay) and can drink in public (again yay).... Actually that's not all that exciting, but it will be nice to be able to stay at the pool hall later than 9 pm. :D

Anyway, sorry for using Massassi as my personal blog. But everyone wish me a happy birthday and send some love my way.

Jon. :|

(and by the way, does this look wierd just cause I'm on a MAC or do we have a new layout? Forgive my ignorance. I've never used a mac before for surfing the internet, and I didn't bother to read any other threads before posting this. I know... I'm a troll. :p)
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-08-07, 8:31 PM #2
Have a good birthday, man! And no, the forums don't look different because you're on a Mac. Brian had to upgrade the forums due to a vulnerability, so this is the latest version.
2005-08-07, 8:34 PM #3
New layout. I thought the same thing. I used a PC in Bremuda and I was like "Moi god! These bloody Computamactors are bleepin' wit me massassi!" But then I came home and it was a new layout...

I think you are the 10th Massassian to have a birthday in the past few weeks! Happy Birthday! 21 is a great age! (In america atleast)
Think while it's still legal.
2005-08-07, 8:38 PM #4
21 is lucky 7 times 3
visit my project

"I wonder to myself. Why? Simply why? Why why? Why do I ask why? Why do I need to find out why? Why do I have to ask why as a question? Why is why always used to find out why? Why is the answer to why always why? Why is there no final answer to why? Simply why not? Holy cow, this is pretty deep, meaningful **** I wrote. Glad I wrote it down. Oh man."
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ [slog], Echoman
2005-08-07, 9:58 PM #5
Are you using IE on that Mac?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-08-07, 10:10 PM #6
Happy B-Day, Dude! :D
Pissed Off?

↑ Up to the top!