Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Ricochet
Ricochet
2005-08-09, 12:57 PM #1
This mod roxorz my boxorz! >.< I don't know how I never knew about it. It's always been RIGHT on Steam just waiting to get downloaded. It's only like 25 meg to download, so we should all like...play it and stuff. I can see how some might be bored with it after a while, but I keep on playing it, and I don't know why. The mod is addicting. There are 4 powerups, Freeze shot, Power shot, Triple Shot, and Fast Shot. You can get more than one at a time, so you can have a fast shot that freezes people, or three power shots...or a mix of the four. The game is just jumping around on pads and throwing these discs at people. (Tron-esque?) You can bounce the discs off the walls and decapitate people. I mean, how cool is that? Some levels even have little disc teleporters that have your discs flying around all over the place. I know this mod is older than Jesus, but I just found it...so BLEH.
Attachment: 6648/rc_deathmatch20001.jpg (92,980 bytes)
Attachment: 6649/rc_deathmatch20002.jpg (91,696 bytes)
Think while it's still legal.
2005-08-09, 1:02 PM #2
Oh man, that's the half-life mod, innit? I remember that playing back in the day, and got so disoriented I had to lie down for a while. Like being the ball in a flipper machine. I'll recommend it to my weed smoking friend, who's always in for new shiny whacky visual stimuli when he's high, apart from his "dancing lines" screensaver.
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-08-09, 1:03 PM #3
I wish I could convey JUST how old this news is. I was playing this YEARS ago.
D E A T H
2005-08-09, 1:04 PM #4
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]I wish I could convey JUST how old this news is. I was playing this YEARS ago.[/QUOTE]

Don't be a player hater my brother.
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-08-09, 1:07 PM #5
Quote:
I know this mod is older than Jesus, but I just found it...so BLEH.

Heh, I also just found deathmatch classic. >.<
2005-08-09, 1:22 PM #6
HAY GUYS I FOUND THIS MOD CALED COUNTER STRIKE DOES ANY 1 PLAY IT

Just kidding, Ricochet is cool. :)
2005-08-09, 1:28 PM #7
If you want Tron-ness, try Tron 2.0. Loved that game.
2005-08-09, 1:33 PM #8
I bought it once, but the disc was scratched too much, so it didn't work. (It was used) and since Gamestop guarantees used games to work I brought it back and got Soldier of Fortune II...and that was scratched >.< So I got Quake III I think...I want Tron 2.0 still:(
2005-08-09, 1:37 PM #9
[http://www.embellishments.us/images/st%20pats/dancing%20leprechaun.jpg]
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2005-08-09, 2:14 PM #10
I don't like Richochet... it gets boring for me.

Deathmatch Classic is awesome :D

2005-08-09, 2:17 PM #11
Ricochet is fun when played on a LAN with the right people.

Then again....so is just about any game.
2005-08-09, 4:19 PM #12
I really hated it. Probably because I really sucked at it.
>>untie shoes

↑ Up to the top!