Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Eewww...
Eewww...
2005-08-12, 9:39 PM #1
Ever had one of those moments when you go to the bathroom and when you lift the toilet set up, you discover a stray poopie still in there? I just had one of those just a moment ago. I like to call these suckers “fugitive poopies” because they simply refuse to accept their fact and go down the drain.

Speaking of which, I remember back a couple years ago, my sister sent me a funny email that had a list of different types of poopies. I don’t remember them all but here were some I can remember that I thought were funny.

“Ghost Poopie”: Occurs when you know you for sure you took a poo but when you look into the toilet, it isn’t there.

“Splash-Back Poopie”: The poo that hits the surface of the water so hard it splashes back on your butt.

“Hanging Poopie”: I rather not explain that one, if ya know what I mean.

“Corn Poopie”: Nuff said.

BTW… in case you are wondering, yes – I AM sober at the time of this writing.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2005-08-12, 9:44 PM #2
You seemed to be obsessed with discussing excrement on these forums - I quote a previous thread by you:

What Body Function is More Relieving

:p
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels
2005-08-12, 10:03 PM #3
It's Mr. Hankey!

"HOOOOOOOOWDY-HO!" :p
2005-08-12, 10:05 PM #4
Those are some annoying little ****s. :D
Pissed Off?
2005-08-12, 10:14 PM #5
Savage... that's gross.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-08-12, 10:59 PM #6
I remember some giant poop list about different kinds of poop.

Or something. One of them was something like "tons of stuff is coming out and they won't leave a single stray!"

Yeah.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-08-13, 12:05 AM #7
Originally posted by SavageX378:
BTW… in case you are wondering, yes – I AM sober at the time of this writing.

FYI, that is far more disturbing than the alternative.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-08-13, 12:45 AM #8
This is grody, sir.

↑ Up to the top!