Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Glass of STFU is back...
Glass of STFU is back...
2005-08-13, 10:41 PM #1
I know a few people here read it, and ever since I went on vacation I never got to update it. Well now I'm back to doing DAILY comics. So for those of you who care (Mostly Boco) here you go...

http://www.glassofstfu.com/

For those of you who think the comics suck. Right on. That's great. Seriously, it is. But some people enjoy them (mostly my friends from school) so I shall continue to make them.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-08-13, 10:52 PM #2
They'd be better with a better website
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2005-08-13, 10:52 PM #3
The earlier ones were random funny. The newer ones are stupid because they're obvious and boring jokes.

I'm still bookmarking it and expecting an RSS feed. I am a sucker for bad comedy :-(
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-08-13, 10:52 PM #4
i like them, all of them made me chuckle, one made me lol, so yeh, cool :)
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-08-13, 10:57 PM #5
I'm still somewhat jealous you're probably getting more hits than NeSi.

:(
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2005-08-13, 10:59 PM #6
There was a REALLY good one I enjoyed that someone posted somewhere in Massassi.

Too bad I'm too lazy to search for it again. Searching for a comic in Massassi is like finding a corpse in a dump.
2005-08-13, 10:59 PM #7
Some of them are funny, but I still don't know why they're tanks, why it's the same exact art every comic, and what the heck the last panel is with the flying capsule and the explosion.
DO NOT WANT.
2005-08-13, 11:04 PM #8
they're called Template Comics, for lazy artists and writers with no art skillz, like Ryan North >.>
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2005-08-13, 11:05 PM #9
Shut up, Genki. Qwantz pwns.
2005-08-13, 11:07 PM #10
Quote:
The earlier ones were random funny. The newer ones are stupid because they're obvious and boring jokes.

I'm still bookmarking it and expecting an RSS feed. I am a sucker for bad comedy :-(

The earlier ones suck >.< The new ones actually have jokes that make people laugh. (Some people ;) )

Quote:
They'd be better with a better website

I know, but until then...who cares? The site design is so simple and easy to use.

Quote:
i like them, all of them made me chuckle, one made me lol, so yeh, cool

Danke. (You rawk)

Quote:
I'm still somewhat jealous you're probably getting more hits than NeSi.

/points and laughs at Geb.

Quote:
There was a REALLY good one I enjoyed that someone posted somewhere in Massassi.

Too bad I'm too lazy to search for it again. Searching for a comic in Massassi is like finding a corpse in a dump.

The Archive is really easy to go through. All the comics are on one page.

Quote:
Some of them are funny, but I still don't know why they're tanks, why it's the same exact art every comic, and what the heck the last panel is with the flying capsule and the explosion.

Why use Tanks? Why not! It's the same art because my inspiration is [url]www.qwantz.com[/url] and he's been using the same comic since 2003. It's just a style. And that last thing is a space pod..and it kind of just...crashes. It makes no sense. I know. On my site it says (The Best Webcomic in the world...except in Canada and parts of Japan.) It says that because the person who writes qwantz lives in Canada...and I just said Japan because I could. So its kind of a tip of the hat to Ryan North.

Also I put up Boco's fan strip...but he sent it to me really small and compressed. I don't know why.

Quote:
they're called Template Comics, for lazy artists and writers with no art skillz, like Ryan North >.>

He's right you know :)
2005-08-13, 11:22 PM #11
The latest one is funny.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-08-13, 11:49 PM #12
/Bookmarks

Love 'em.
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2005-08-14, 12:19 AM #13
OMFG, Kirby made me awesome fan art. I'll post it on the site tommorow.
Attachment: 6750/glassofstfu.jpg (76,146 bytes)
2005-08-14, 9:23 AM #14
*shakes fist*

Yeah, err I was slightly intoxicated when I jumbled that together. I swear it was bigger.
nope.
2005-08-14, 2:24 PM #15
Oh snap! Well, send me a full size version to put up :p I put t3h kurbeez fan art up and posted the new comic (I had work till 4pm)
2005-08-14, 2:38 PM #16
That was the starting of my fancomic -.-
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ

↑ Up to the top!