Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Hell yes
Hell yes
2005-08-14, 6:55 PM #1
Enough said.

I haven't seen this posted yet, so I thought I would.

At first I did that wishful-thinking laugh. Then I remembered Regan.
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2005-08-14, 6:58 PM #2
This country needs more cowbell!
Think while it's still legal.
2005-08-14, 7:00 PM #3
I'm going to seriously consider voting for him.
D E A T H
2005-08-14, 7:02 PM #4
Shouldn't he be appearing in the middle of the election?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-08-14, 7:02 PM #5
I read the three positions he has spoken out on. I really like him so far.

I also like the fact that he isn't a politician.
2005-08-14, 7:02 PM #6
I'd vote for him
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2005-08-14, 7:04 PM #7
[QUOTE=Kieran Horn]I read the three positions he has spoken out on. I really like him so far.

I also like the fact that he isn't a politician.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, and considering I'll be of age for sure, he may very well have my vote.
D E A T H
2005-08-14, 7:10 PM #8
Is this even for real...I can't find anything about it on real news sites.
2005-08-14, 7:12 PM #9
he has presence, and talent, if his political gifts were as great as the man himself, I urge you smelly americans to vote for him, as well as the americans who use anti perspirant.

WALKEN!!!!!!! FTW~!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-08-14, 7:16 PM #10
Who wouldn't vote for Walken.
He practically has the best campaign ad ever! Him dancing in the Fatboy Slim Weapons of choice music video.
2005-08-14, 7:19 PM #11
I'd hit it! I mean...*cough* vote for him. Oh..wait. No I wouldn't. This sounds like what John Kerry was saying (roughly) IMO. I didn't watch many of the debates though, so I could be wrong. And Although I'm not completely pro-Bush (he's far from perfect, not even able to see it) I wanted Bush WAAAAAY before Kerry...so...yeah, my thoughts have been thrown in, and let the flaming of me being.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-08-14, 7:20 PM #12
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
and let the flaming of me being.

me covers Vergo in gasoline and ignites

BURN BABY BURN
Code:
  do her}
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-08-14, 7:21 PM #13
Walken for Prez!
Attachment: 6779/walken.jpg (27,486 bytes)
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2005-08-14, 9:39 PM #14
That would be quite awesome.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-08-14, 9:46 PM #15
He looks evil...but what the hell.
2005-08-14, 9:57 PM #16
How could you not vote for Bruce Dickinson?
www.dailyvault.com. - As Featured in Guitar Hero II!
2005-08-14, 10:02 PM #17
Originally posted by Genki:
I'd vote for him

Aye. Me too.
Pissed Off?
2005-08-14, 10:17 PM #18
Dude. Walken as president? I would LOVE to see him in a political debate.

"Walken, your rebuttle?"

"Thank you Mardridge. Can I call you that? OK. Well Marge, I believe my coleague here truly doesn't know what she's talking about. But that's ok, you see? I'm willing to inform her.

Conny? Wait, can I call you conny? Good. I don't think you're very smart, so I'm going to enlighten you. You're wrong. Am I understood? Cause I'll kill you. I will.

And that's all I have to say about that."

I still want Obama, but Walken... I'm tempted. I'd vote for eiher one.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-08-14, 11:06 PM #19
Christopher Walken, YOU HAVE MASSASSI'S VOTE.
2005-08-14, 11:08 PM #20
YESSSSSSSS! I will be 18 when he runs, so I can vote for him! Woo!
2005-08-14, 11:09 PM #21
http://walken2008.ytmnd.com/
2005-08-14, 11:12 PM #22
you just HAD to ruin it didnt you :(
Code:
  do her}
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-08-14, 11:14 PM #23
if this isn't a well done joke.... I'M DEFINATELY VOTING FOR HIM
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2005-08-14, 11:15 PM #24
Quote:
you just HAD to ruin it didnt you

Oh shush. You know you love it.
2005-08-14, 11:17 PM #25
Sometimes when I'm driving down the road at night I feel like just swerving America head on into the oncoming headlights.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2005-08-14, 11:21 PM #26
Hopefully if this is real we'll see some debates and such, it would definitely be interesting. One thing I like about this is assuming this is real, he's actually taking his opinions to the presidential level unlike the rest of those hollywood "look I'm say something" people that have to whine in tabloids about the government and such.

The only thing I'm worried about is the possibly overflow of people who will probably come out of the woodwork because it's Walken, not because of anything he says. They won't care about what he thinks, he's just "Walken woah omfg."

Like teeny bopper bandwagoners worshipping Kerry without even listening to what he was saying.
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2005-08-14, 11:23 PM #27
If what little of his platform turns out to be accurate, I'm sure as hell voting for him.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-08-15, 12:31 AM #28
I mailed Mr Walkin:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Walken,

I am a soon to Graduate High School Student from Duluth MN. I've always had a very open political perspective, and because of that, have avoided affiliating myself with any one party. I will soon be able to vote in the coming year, and will be suspiciously looking at my options as a voter.

My current choice is Mr. Obama; an amazing speaker who says all the right words, and stands behind many policies that I support, and even the one's I don't, he seems to have perfect legitimacy behind.

I do not want to see a woman president in office only because she's a woman. I'm perfectly open to all races, genders, sexual preferences, kingdoms, Phylum’s, Actors, Former Wrestlers, what have you. I am not, however, in support of any one of those simply because of what they are. We need strong candidates no matter what they are, to support and work towards the greater good of our Nation.

As a young person, I am constantly amazed at how daft and shut-eyed politicians are to a handful of topics that are the foundation of our nation.

I have been designing and building videogames in my spare time since I was 10 years old. I consider it a new media, like books and movies, to inspire, influence, entertain, and challenge the minds of tomorrow. Interactive media allows me as an artist, philosopher, and writer to truly express all of my ideas with all of my skills in a single format that is unlike any other.

Mrs. Clinton is taking an iron fist to a media that she's quite frankly in the dark about. The lack of technical knowledge surrounding her (And many of the other senator's) policy shows just how biased and uneducated they truly are in the matter.

I have no possible clue why an opinion should be considered valid simply because someone has it. This confusion is tenfold that our own Senators aren't required to have knowledge on a topic for their opinion on that topic to be valid. Spending resources on an already biased study into interactive media does not constitute as Mrs. Clinton's opinion. It only shows her already decided stance is ungrounded in any prior knowledge of the topic.

While I'm protecting a topic that I hold dear to my heart, and depend on for my career and means of expression, this is a very universal problem we seem to have in politics. Uninformed opinions becoming legitimized simply because one of our senators was raised with a moral biased that they're carrying over onto their policies, thus allowing their parents to raise the nation.

Moral policies should be a concern not of our American Government, but of our parents. Our entire moral structure is based on so many aspects that a country's government attempting to control those influences is an infringement on that person's rights as stated by that same government.

What I'd like to hear from you is how you will counter this issue so prevalent in today's society, let alone our congress. How will you counter miss-education, moral boundaries, and all of those invalid opinions? How are you preparing to lead a country that is striving with technology, and one that will soon depend on technology for a job market if it's ever to recover from its economical recession? How are you ensuring me that I will have that job tomorrow, before Mrs. Clinton undermines her own government's constitution and takes away our moral freedom, and rights as consumers?

In short, I ask how old you really are.

(OK, that was way too formal.)

Thank You for your time, and I wish you a successful campaign. If you happen to answer my questions, I will surely retaliate with more. I happen to be part of a striving community of up and coming Game Developers all wondering how all of these old people in office are going to effect us after they're dead. I should hope if anyone who's going to make a decision that changes a nation would at least see all sides of the story before making sweeping arguments. The worst part about all of this is that there is no representation for any of us (Game developers, young people, us Drivers of Technology?). I've strayed from my closing! Thanks again for your time, and good luck. You'll need it!

Brandon St. Germaine

MASSASSI REFERENCE OMG

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-08-15, 1:14 AM #29
gomfg
DO NOT WANT.
2005-08-15, 3:49 AM #30
This just reeks of lol.
"Well ain't that a merry jelly." - FastGamerr

"You can actually see the waves of me not caring in the air." - fishstickz
2005-08-15, 4:57 PM #31
Ill vote for him so he can beat hillary's a$$. I bet she'll run but shes a freak devil she-b**** that would be the worst woman to be first woman president.
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2005-08-15, 5:16 PM #32
"Mr Walken, your rebuttle?"

"You're talkin' to me all wrong, it's the wrong tone. You talk to me like that again, and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron."
2005-08-15, 5:22 PM #33
I hate to break it to you guys, but this is a Genmay "prank".
2005-08-15, 5:23 PM #34
OH REALLY? AMAZING, SHERLOCK.
2005-08-15, 5:33 PM #35
I know it's fake, but I keep talling everyone it's real because I want it to be ^_^.
2005-08-15, 5:37 PM #36
Originally posted by jEDIkIRBY:
I mailed Mr Walkin:

MASSASSI REFERENCE OMG

JediKirby

For real, Kirby?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Walken

Quote:
As of August 2008, he is the subject of a hoax Presidential campaign.
A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.

A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.

art
2005-08-15, 6:05 PM #37
[QUOTE=Kieran Horn]He looks evil...but what the hell.[/QUOTE]
He was a James Bond villain once. He's also the man (good connotation).

I figured it was a hoax, especially with the character he played in Wedding Crashers (Time magazine cover "Next President?"), but I'd vote for him anyway.
Steal my dreams and sell them back to me.....
2005-08-15, 6:24 PM #38
I'd still vote for him.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-08-15, 6:25 PM #39
I've got a fever...and the only prescription is more cowbell

[http://geekhost.info/~gabriela/textbilder/cowbell_skit_po_22.jpg]
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2005-08-15, 7:52 PM #40
Being that this is apparantly a hoax, or even if it were true, it's a little hard to take serious.

[QUOTE=Kieran Horn]I read the three positions he has spoken out on. I really like him so far.[/QUOTE]

Assuming that they are true positions, which is doubtful, what would you have liked about any of them? The seem very flawed to me.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

↑ Up to the top!