Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → LOTR:Bfme2
LOTR:Bfme2
2005-08-16, 6:15 AM #1
Looks strange
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-08-16, 6:45 AM #2
Didn't you JUST POST that you hated video games and were getting out of them?
D E A T H
2005-08-16, 6:48 AM #3
No, I think I was misunderstood. Video Games do not benefit us in any way really, but that will not change the fact that we like playing them. But when it becomes an obsesion, it really should be watched. Video Games after a while just become too, I dunno, fake, like you grow out of them and now and them play them. I just saw this in my e-mail and decided to share it.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-08-16, 6:55 AM #4
Oh and making video games is stupid. Forgot. Silly me. Must be the videogames.

:rolleyes:
D E A T H
2005-08-16, 8:24 AM #5
did anyone else think this was going to be a silly story about a cross between LOTR and the Battlefield games?
visit my project

"I wonder to myself. Why? Simply why? Why why? Why do I ask why? Why do I need to find out why? Why do I have to ask why as a question? Why is why always used to find out why? Why is the answer to why always why? Why is there no final answer to why? Simply why not? Holy cow, this is pretty deep, meaningful **** I wrote. Glad I wrote it down. Oh man."
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ [slog], Echoman
2005-08-16, 8:31 AM #6
Originally posted by ProdigyOddigy:
did anyone else think this was going to be a silly story about a cross between LOTR and the Battlefield games?

I did, but the truth is ok I suppose.

...LotR + Battlefield.

Uh oh. Glyde's getting ideas.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-08-16, 9:15 AM #7
Being able to summon The Watcher is just plain weird.

Looks more like an expansion pack than a sequel.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2005-08-16, 9:30 AM #8
Dude, you're trying to show off how mature you are. People don't just wake up one day and go "You know, video games are stupid and have no point at all, they are a waste of time and space. I'm going to go further my Kung-Fu training at Yoshimutsa Mountain in Japan where I can become a real ninja and do something useful!". Chances are you'll be playing video games again really soon, and second of all they aren't stupid. That's like saying movies are stupid too because they don't DO anything. Movies and video games are forms of entertainment, and people need and want to be entertained. So stop trying to sound all knowing and snap out of it please.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-08-16, 9:35 AM #9
Movies and Video Games are also becoming forms of education as well.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-08-16, 10:07 AM #10
[http://pcmedia.gamespy.com/pc/image/article/641/641628/the-lord-of-the-rings-the-battle-for-middle-earth-ii-20050812045112572.jpg]

haha yes!
2005-08-16, 10:08 AM #11
Oh my god that has to be the most satisfying attack I've ever seen in a game.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-08-16, 10:23 AM #12
Wow, I loved the first game. The sequel looks just as awesome.
2005-08-16, 11:09 AM #13
It can just break out of the ground, even if there's no water nearby?
:master::master::master:
2005-08-16, 11:17 AM #14
Don't question that which is freaking cool. Aren't you a real Christian?
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ

↑ Up to the top!