Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Mic problem
Mic problem
2005-08-16, 12:03 PM #1
Every time i talk everthing i hear comes out and everyone can hear it. And it echos. Its plugged in in the right slot to.... Can some please tell me how to fix it...
Ross
2005-08-16, 12:21 PM #2
You have the mic sensitivity up way too high. You need to lower it.
Pissed Off?
2005-08-16, 12:25 PM #3
Go to volume control. Turn off (mute) the microphone volume setting.

You only need the microphone turned on in the recording volume section, not the playback section. If you have the playback section microphone on, the PC plays everything the mic pics up.
2005-08-16, 12:26 PM #4
your mic is picking up your speakers turn the sensitivity down
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2005-08-16, 3:20 PM #5
I would suggest getting a headset or wear headphones while using the mic to avoid having the sound from the computer going into the mic.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2005-08-16, 5:56 PM #6
Originally posted by SavageX378:
I would suggest getting a headset or wear headphones while using the mic to avoid having the sound from the computer going into the mic.

Open sound control and mute it so it doesn't come out of the speakers! Just like everyone said!
"You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!" Anyone who recognizes this quote is awsome.

↑ Up to the top!