Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Road triiiip!
Road triiiip!
2005-08-17, 6:38 PM #1
No it's not about the movie. :p

At the end of the month 4 of my friends and I have access to a car and have four to six days to waste so we're going on a road trip. It should be interesting because I'm still a little shaky in a standard transmission car (stalled it on a left turn at a traffic light today, heh), but I think I'll have it down by the time we have to leave. Soo.... WHERE DO WE GO?! We have no real plans as of yet.

We'll be starting in Kitchener, Ontario... we were planning on going somewhere in the States, any suggestions? We've already been to NYC and Chicago so those are out.

Can't wait though, just hoping I don't wreck the car. :eek:
That painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
2005-08-17, 6:42 PM #2
Most road trip driving is on the highway, so it should be all good. ;)

What about Boston?
Pissed Off?
2005-08-17, 6:44 PM #3
You could go to Six Flag Dariean Lake, I always heard that was a fun place.
2005-08-17, 6:48 PM #4
I hear Australia's nice this time of year and the water's not too cold. Maybe try and drive to there.

WHAT!?

I'm sure one of those tanks *cough* I MEAN Hummer H2's could make that...God those things are tanks.

If it's possible I suggest the Badlands in South Dakota. That's a fun drive :D
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-08-17, 7:06 PM #5
Dude, do I even have to tell you? Come and visit me!
Stuff
2005-08-17, 7:07 PM #6
Visit a llama farm!

Haha, my sister, some friends, and I had plans to go on a mini-roadtrip to a somewhat nearby one this summer but it never happened. Oh wells.
"Art is a lie that makes us to realize the truth."
- Pablo Picasso

blog thingamajig
2005-08-17, 7:10 PM #7
And there's a llama farm right down the road from me, if you're into that sort of thing.
Stuff
2005-08-17, 7:11 PM #8
With gas prices so high, I'd recommend camping, but maybe that's just me.
2005-08-17, 7:32 PM #9
That's the plan, try to find nearby camp grounds each night. No fancy one star motels for us. :p
That painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
2005-08-17, 8:36 PM #10
Washington DC!

And more specifically, Annapolis! You can see Fish and Madquack and heeb and I!
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2005-08-17, 10:07 PM #11
well, nashville is always fun
but there aren't many of us here
and kind of a long drive
but yeah
yay for not posting much ever
2005-08-17, 10:12 PM #12
Originally posted by happydud:
Washington DC!

And more specifically, Annapolis! You can see Fish and Madquack and heeb and I!

I'm going to DC later this year, but it's not to see any Massassians.
Pissed Off?
2005-08-17, 11:33 PM #13
NYC

(or south bronx >.>)
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2005-08-18, 6:00 AM #14
Visit anytime.

I have a nice chunk of time PERFECT for roadtripping, but my plans were shot down from on high before I could even begin to make any arrangements. :(
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2005-08-18, 9:48 AM #15
Scotland.
nope.
2005-08-18, 9:52 AM #16
Brazil
2005-08-18, 10:58 AM #17
Cleveland isnt as bad as people make it out to be. and the river hasnt caught fire in over 30 years!

in all seriousness we've got some cool stuff here. take the rock hall for example. all that cool rock memorabilia and stuff. and uh...we have cool historical stuff...like the old stone church, which was a waystation on the underground railroad.

and umm....yeah, it really is a nice town.

fine. whatever.

:P
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2005-08-18, 4:41 PM #18
Originally posted by Ford:
Cleveland isnt as bad as people make it out to be. and the river hasnt caught fire in over 30 years!

in all seriousness we've got some cool stuff here. take the rock hall for example. all that cool rock memorabilia and stuff. and uh...we have cool historical stuff...like the old stone church, which was a waystation on the underground railroad.

fine. whatever.

All the little chicks with the crimson lips?
D E A T H
2005-08-18, 4:44 PM #19
Originally posted by Ford:

fine. whatever.

The Rock Hall is so overpriced. $20 a person? Sheesh.
2005-08-18, 5:04 PM #20
Seattle is pretty
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-08-18, 5:57 PM #21
Atlanta, Georgia!!! We have six flags and we headquarter both Cocacola and CNN (and some other stuff).
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2005-08-18, 7:05 PM #22
boston is about 5 hours from the border, definately worth the trip, theres alot to do here, shopping, restaurants, and if you like baseball you could catch a sox game
I <3 Massassi

↑ Up to the top!