Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Wow, this is why I love my school...
Wow, this is why I love my school...
2005-08-17, 10:22 PM #1
Found out that just over the summer, every building like the one I live in this year got one of these. The buildings are 2 floor, 10 person buildings by the way, so one good WAP is more than enough to cover the entire building with a steady 54 Mbps connection. Kinda surprised they're moving more towards putting WAPs in non-common areas now. But I guess they have everywhere else pretty much fully covered by now, so it makes logical sense to start moving into the dorms with them.
2005-08-18, 6:03 AM #2
The original reason they had landlines was to keep nerds in their dorm rooms and away from everyone else, but now their best laid plans have gone horribly awry!
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2005-08-18, 1:40 PM #3
Originally posted by Lord_Grismath:
The original reason they had landlines was to keep nerds in their dorm rooms and away from everyone else,

worked for me, I WAS that nerd
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-08-18, 6:09 PM #4
Staying in your room in college is nice if you plan on getting the least out of life for 4 years...
2005-08-18, 6:52 PM #5
"The original reason they had landmines was to keep nerds in their dorm rooms and away from everyone else" was what I accidently read at first glance :p
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2005-08-18, 6:59 PM #6
Originally posted by SavageX378:
"The original reason they had landmines was to keep nerds in their dorm rooms and away from everyone else" was what I accidently read at first glance :p

but it'd work!
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2005-08-18, 7:02 PM #7
my school i believe is completely wireless, save for a few dead spots
I <3 Massassi
2005-08-19, 10:27 AM #8
Why waste money on landmines? All they need is some sunlight and a few women to keep them at bay.
2005-08-19, 10:39 AM #9
My school is poor. We failed 2 levies and now we have to cut bussing for high school students, 10 jobs were cut and we do pay-to-participate for every activity. Band is $300!!!

↑ Up to the top!