Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → My car hath been christened!
My car hath been christened!
2005-08-18, 8:12 AM #1
So, I've been going to band parties all this week. Last night, I'm the DD, and I drove two people there. One of them keeps on having his "last beer" and getting it refilled. The other has found a girl he fancies a bit, so myself and "last beer" guy head on out. I'm already keeping an eye on him.

So, we hit the road. We're driving along fine (he looks like he's about to pass out) when I see, out of the corner of my eye, he lists to the right and leans his head out the window. Uh-oh.

"You all right?" I ask.

He holds up a finger and says, "Hold on." Five seconds later, "Bleargh!" *splat*

I'm fairly certain that a good portion did not end up all over the right side of my car, and, to his credit, he got about 98% outside of the car. I pull over, and wait for his "okay." All the way, he says, "I'm sorry. I'll wash your whole car tomorrow." He's drunk and post-puked, so I'm not even going to bother holding him to it. :p

We get back, and I tell him to go ahead and pass out upstairs. I survey the damage to my car - my main concern was that, when he puked, the back window on the right side was open, and it was fairly splattered. However, none of it seemed to have come back in, so it was a simple soap-and-rinse job with a lot of paper towels.

Then I proceeded to leave my keys in the ignition (car was turned off), lock the doors, and go back inside (because I'm an idiot). One of my roommates knocks on my door at 8 AM and asks me to move my car. Thankfully, I have two spare keys because I know I'm an idiot, and I move my car and retrieve my keys from the ignition. In addition, it rained for a great deal of the morning, so, what I didn't get washed off in the night was washed away by the rain.

:D
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-08-18, 10:01 AM #2
You never truly cristen your car until you have sexual intercourse in it.
2005-08-18, 10:16 AM #3
Whoa! Too much info! :eek:
2005-08-18, 10:21 AM #4
Originally posted by Temperamental:

The man speaks the truth.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2005-08-18, 10:35 AM #5
You should have locked his windows so, when he tries to puke, he struggles hopelessly to work the windows and and hold his vomit in.

That would be funny...but that might leave a huge mess.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-08-18, 10:48 AM #6
Glad to hear that you're back in town Wolfy. Who was the moron in the car? I want to laugh at him at camp tomorrow if I know him.

Also, you need to come to Flavin's party Friday night. It'll be off of University towards east campus. Give me a call (cell is on facebook) if you want to go.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2005-08-18, 11:00 AM #7
Originally posted by Echoman:
You should have locked his windows so, when he tries to puke, he struggles hopelessly to work the windows and and hold his vomit in.

No.
Pissed Off?
2005-08-18, 11:40 AM #8
Originally posted by Ric_Olie:
Glad to hear that you're back in town Wolfy. Who was the moron in the car? I want to laugh at him at camp tomorrow if I know him.

Actually, he, like me, was on the invite of our roommates, Drew and Griffin.

Quote:
Also, you need to come to Flavin's party Friday night. It'll be off of University towards east campus. Give me a call (cell is on facebook) if you want to go.

I'll see what my roommates are up to. :)
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-08-18, 1:43 PM #9
Originally posted by Echoman:

...I've never found it funny. Maybe it's just me.
2005-08-18, 1:52 PM #10
Originally posted by Temperamental:

does on it count as well?
People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots
2005-08-19, 3:24 AM #11
Quote:

Yeah... it's only funny the first time

"dude, I think he's chucking up in your car"
me: "what the ..."

Yeah ... no ... not all that fun, it's a towel + hose clean-up job.
2005-08-19, 5:55 AM #12
[QUOTE=James Bond]does on it count as well?[/QUOTE]

I'll allow it.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.

↑ Up to the top!