Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Quick Question
Quick Question
2005-08-20, 2:21 PM #1
Vampire: Bloodlines.

Borrowed it from my friend, he said it would run on my geforce4mx440
BUT it isn't. Can anyone confirm that I'm screwed via video card, or is it some other problem?
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-08-20, 2:49 PM #2
The game is very finicky when it comes to graphics. I wouldn't recommend it with less than 1 gig RAM. Your card isn't DX9.0 compatible AFAIK, so I don't think it meets minimum requirements.

You're not missing much. Instead, get the friend who let you borrow the game, and a few others, and play real tabletop V:tM. Much better experience.
:master::master::master:
2005-08-20, 3:19 PM #3
I used to play tabletob V:tm. I played this at my friends and I quite enjoyed it, I'm upgrading soon guess I'll just wait.
</sarcasm>
2005-08-20, 5:24 PM #4
Bloodlines rocks, sure it's buggy and flawed but it's still great fun to play.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2005-08-20, 5:39 PM #5
Yes, it's very buggy and sluggish. But I played it on GeForce 5200, with terrible framerate in some parts, but after I was through with it, it was more than worth the trouble.
幻術
2005-08-20, 5:56 PM #6
There's a fanpatch out that apparently fixes a ton of bugs. My friend runs it and he says its really good and is still being updated.

I'm stoked for this game I want to play but I can't yet :(
It's fully installed and patched (with fan-patch) just waiting for a new card!
</sarcasm>
2005-08-20, 10:04 PM #7
The game is excellent, a great experience. But you'll probably have to wait for the update...too hard on the equipment because of the bad programming on the team's part.
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!