Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Need some new swab
Need some new swab
2005-08-21, 9:15 AM #1
Sooo, it's the new year, i've got some money to spend, and I'm looking for some new swab to wear, so I ask everyone here to just post links of good online stores that deal shirts and t-shirts of all kinds. Of course, I myself am looking for a store that deals with Music wear, (Ernie Ball has a bunch of cool shirts but i can't find a decent store that ships them) or anything that's just cool and classy, in your own terms. I figure this could be useful for anyone looking for stores too. Oh, and if there are any that use paypal PLEASE say so because that's what I'd rather use...

anyway, some stuff i dug up (I'm really not an internet shopper as you can see...)

JSR direct

(I'll post more as I find out myself since i'm actively searching..)

A big thank you to anyone that can give me a hand :D
"NAILFACE" - spe
2005-08-21, 9:19 AM #2
Shirts are boring. Buy lasers.
You will die alone.
Snail Racing: 500 Posts Per Line
@%
guys I think my snail is stuck
2005-08-21, 9:20 AM #3
[url]www.threadless.com[/url]
2005-08-21, 9:44 AM #4
I was going to put this eBay store, but just now I checked my eBay and saw a message saying something to the effect, "You won the auction, but my reserve wasnt met, I wanted at least $15." Ya, the ******* didnt have a reserve on the auction, so now I just feel cheated. What an *******.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-08-21, 10:41 AM #5
Do you mean swag? Unless you're looking something to clean the Poop Deck with.
:master::master::master:
2005-08-22, 11:15 AM #6
I like clothes that are tough enough to clean stuff, Swag just doesn't cut it.
"NAILFACE" - spe
2005-08-22, 11:31 AM #7
Ahhh, your loins need girding do they? Loins can wait. Lasers are win.

↑ Up to the top!