Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Call for Help
Call for Help
2005-08-21, 7:49 PM #1
RETURNS!

http://twit.tv/
D E A T H
2005-08-21, 7:52 PM #2
I read about this yesterday, great news. Leave it to Leo to be a beacon of hope on crap channel. I hope they can get Patrick to come on too, that'd be awesome.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2005-08-21, 8:09 PM #3
It's on G4TV.

o.O

Bout time for them to finally be showing shows from TechTV...Screen Savers is the only show they did I think before this.
2005-08-21, 8:42 PM #4
and it's more like the screen savers too. which is nice.
2005-08-21, 9:13 PM #5
[QUOTE=Glyde Bane]Bwahahaha! You silly Americans! Leo and friends came to Canada when they got kicked off! =D

<3[/QUOTE]

Except Patrick and Kevin and Sarah and David Prager and John Dvorak. Oh wait, that makes just Leo.
D E A T H
2005-08-21, 9:53 PM #6
Bwahahaha! You silly Americans! Leo and friends came to Canada when they got kicked off! =D

<3
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-08-21, 10:28 PM #7
Thank.....god....

G4 is a waste of human life, but not as much now
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2005-08-22, 4:53 AM #8
AOTS was an insult to mankind. I'll never forgive them for what they did to Screensavers.
2005-08-22, 10:58 AM #9
That one chick was hot

"I'm afraid of OC'ing my video card. You never know when Ogre Calling can go terribly wrong."
2005-08-22, 12:42 PM #10
[QUOTE=Cool Matty]AOTS was an insult to mankind. I'll never forgive them for what they did to Screensavers.[/QUOTE]

The show itself is ok, but when you think that it came at the cost of screensavers, it makes me mad.

Canadian station still has some decent shows on it though. <3 call for help.

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-08-23, 8:29 AM #11
The show isn't okay! They have a Relationship Thursdays, where people call in and they respond either "Dump the hag!" or "bang the hag!"

This show is the 2nd evolution of The Screen Savers. How? TSS had maybe.. 10 minutes of gaming stuff a week? Not counting the LAN party, which didn't really have much of a part in the main show, while on AotS they have idiots with giant mohawks telling people to bang their girlfriends while talking about how totally rad the new Tony Hawk game is going to be.

NO ONE CARES. If they had one, maybe two shows about games, that would be good. But there is only so much gaming news that happens, and if you make live broadcasts 3 times a week.. you run out of news quickly. And then they resort to other stupid things like above.

Useless, stupid show.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2005-08-23, 8:31 AM #12
I have yet to hear one of those 'relationship thursdays' considering thursdays are for their LAN parties. I have yet to see a guy with a mohawk, and I have yet to hear them talking about tony hawk. Instead they get two blind guys to kick eachother's *** in mortal combat and mod the original mario bros.

It's an *OK* show, like I said, and still has things that don't have to do with video games like TSS.

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-08-23, 8:40 AM #13
Warning: The link below contains adult material.

If you haven't seen SeanBaby (the guy with the mohawk) on AOTS, you either haven't watched it in ages, or just don't know what a mohawk is. The last time I watched, which was only about 2 weeks ago, he was co-hosting with Sarah Lane.

this WEEK in TECH, Systm, Diggnation, and TheBroken are my favorite tech shows these days.
2005-08-23, 8:49 AM #14
He has a full set of hair now, and dosen't make any remarks about 'banging hags'

*shrug*

However, I did see it when Tom Fulp was on it. ([url]www.newgrounds.com[/url] Warning: teh pr0n ads) which was really cool. However, Call for Help still reigns over it. I mean, they got the founders of Google to come.

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-08-23, 9:20 AM #15
For some reason I never liked the idea of a TV channel about video games.
2005-08-23, 10:11 AM #16
Hah, we still have gadgets & gizmos, call for help, and robot wars.

<3 Canadian G4.

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-08-23, 11:33 AM #17
@Bane - Maybe it wasn't thursdays, or maybe it was just a once-in-a-while thing.. But it seems that every time I catch a segment of it, it stoops to new and unfathomable lows.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2005-08-23, 2:30 PM #18
We're escaping the undeniable fact that the screensavers was beyond improvement. That was the greatest tech show ever. I want it back. I want it to have Leo and Patrick, and it still has to be called the Screen Savers. It still has to have the intro with them driving in their car, and it still has to have Morgan Webb's hot *** on every now and then.
>>untie shoes
2005-08-23, 2:33 PM #19
Isn't morgan webb doing Xplay? That's a pretty neat show...

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-08-23, 2:34 PM #20
X-play is alright. But I think they get caught up trying to be funny.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-08-23, 2:36 PM #21
Originally posted by Bill:
We're escaping the undeniable fact that the screensavers was beyond improvement. That was the greatest tech show ever. I want it back. I want it to have Leo and Patrick, and it still has to be called the Screen Savers. It still has to have the intro with them driving in their car, and it still has to have Morgan Webb's hot *** on every now and then.

Ew.

Morgan Webb is a hulking, manly, she beast.

She's like She-hulk without the green skin.

↑ Up to the top!