Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → rant!! Stupid brother!
rant!! Stupid brother!
2005-08-22, 7:58 PM #1
Ok. My house is seperated into two buildings. The living room that seperates my brother and I's room has a family tv that we have had for years. This tv gets used by family, guests, and whoever happens to be in the room.

So a couple years ago my brother buys a tv for himself to put in his room and to take to college in a couple months.

Well he starts tomarow. Left when I was at work.

I get home to find his tv replacing the families.

His TV is smaller. The video on it sucks. The audio on it sucks. It does not have a VCR player on it like the other. The remote for it sucks.

He's in NY, we're in Maine. We can't force him to give it back within any logical reason..
Not only am I pissed.. (I don't watch TV that much.. Reno 911, Family Guy, Futurama and Stargate is about all I watch)... but the parents are pissed too. So now when we have guests they get stuck with this POS.

I'm moving out for good in two weeks so I will be affected only by watching two new episodes of Stargate in crappy quality, so I don't really care that much, but it's the fact that he did it.
2005-08-22, 8:15 PM #2
Karma.
D E A T H
2005-08-22, 8:18 PM #3
Money is the key here. He's in college. Cut off his money supply so he can't payfor anything. The TV will be back in your possession before you know it.
Pissed Off?
2005-08-22, 8:21 PM #4
http://www.livejournal.com

↑ Up to the top!