Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → John Stewart....
John Stewart....
2005-09-07, 8:07 PM #1
Jon...

[Edit: My correction has taken over your topic!]
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2005-09-07, 8:12 PM #2
west: george bush doesn't care about black people

stewart: hah.. oh.. um... SCHWING!!
2005-09-07, 8:21 PM #3
Is the ****? Can people be ****?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-09-07, 8:32 PM #4
I just finished watching it, and all I have to say is that Samuel Jackson kicks ***.
2005-09-07, 9:17 PM #5
....is the ****. If you didnt watch the Daily Show today, you missed out.

Good night,.
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2005-09-07, 9:44 PM #6
Nothing will beat Jon Stewart on Crossfire. Single-handedly took that show off the air, and was so f'n funny doing it
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2005-09-07, 10:03 PM #7
ahaha "how old are you?" "and you wear a bow tie?" "im not saying you're not intelligent, those things are hard to tie"
2005-09-07, 10:32 PM #8
It hasn't aired yet on the West Coast, but I'll check it out tonight.
Pissed Off?
2005-09-08, 12:28 PM #9
jon stewart is a TRUE american hero.
2005-09-08, 12:35 PM #10
confuse
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2005-09-08, 12:39 PM #11
MORT!

he's running a whole-week special on evolution next week, so be sure to catch it. Check out these teasers:

Quote:
For one full week, "The Daily Show" goes in-depth, around, through and quite possibly under, one of the hottest hot-button issues facing our nation: evolution. It's the accepted theory on the origin of life by an overwhelming majority of the world's biologists, but maybe they're all wrong. What's so great about the scientific method anyway?

Quote:
"Evolution Schmevolution" will
explore:

* What other theories are out there?

* Who's on the frontlines of this debate?

* Should your child's curriculum really be decided by experts in their
respective fields?

It's a liberal, America-hating, freedom-hating, communist hippie who attacks creationism = I'm watching, front row center.

Quote:
jon stewart is a TRUE american hero.

Agreed 100%. One of the few people who represents true Athenian democratic values. - Tom Brokaw
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-09-08, 1:37 PM #12
Quote:
Should your child's curriculum really be decided by experts in their respective fields?

Ha ha.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-09-09, 8:56 AM #13
Jon Stewart is great and awesome and all that good stuff, but don't forget Stephen Colbert and Samantha Bee. They deserve just as much <3!

And he was absolutely amazing on Crossfire. He completely ***** (for lack of a better word :p) Them. Completely.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2005-09-10, 12:28 PM #14
Daily Show rocks.

I get to see Jon Stewart at RIT on October 8th!

↑ Up to the top!