Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → For those of you skeptical of the 1 & 1 deal...
For those of you skeptical of the 1 & 1 deal...
2003-12-19, 6:35 PM #1
OSC is now set up on 1&1 temporarily. I doubt we'll stay there, as after the 3 years, assuming it's still around, All About Hosting has a much better plan. But 3 years free is 3 years free. The phone number is only for an automated system to call you and give you a 4 digit number. It never calls again. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif] I gave it my cell and it seems everything is going well. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
OSC Returns!!
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2003-12-19, 6:47 PM #2
Awesome. Thanks for being the guini (sp) pig on that for us.
www.htp.ca will be running soon.

------------------
To artificial life, all reality is virtual.
2003-12-19, 7:01 PM #3
guinea

------------------
saberopus
oh yeh wlel i jsut gots finesht wiht my morrwoind mod for teh JO An it takes up teh 900 gigabiets of spaec but i wlil not sowh yuo gyz teh scrnshoots becasue we dunat kare wut u gyz tihnk ne1 no wear i kan get ti hostad 4 dounlowd!!!!11!111 --Checksum
2003-12-19, 7:02 PM #4
pig

------------------
Do you have stairs in your house?
Do you have stairs in your house?
2003-12-19, 10:30 PM #5
Ginny. Guinnea. Giney. Guineaaa. Geeny. Guunnie. Giunnenea.

Take your pig... I mean... pick.

------------------
Yeah, but you know what? This one, this one right here, this was my dream, my wish, and it didn't come true. So I'm takin' it back. I'm takin' 'em all back.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2003-12-19, 11:42 PM #6
I'm on 1&1, and it's working lovely. Even for high bandwidth usage (70+meg files, download very very well)
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2003-12-20, 2:10 AM #7
huh ?:|

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">whenever any form of government becomes destructive to securing the rights of the governed, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it</font>

---Thomas jefferson, Declaration of Independance.
whenever any form of government becomes destructive to securing the rights of the governed, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it
---Thomas jefferson, Declaration of Independance.
2003-12-20, 2:30 AM #8
Yay for OSC empire!

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)
---@%
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2003-12-20, 7:55 AM #9
I really wanted to use 1&1 but I live in the UK. Could anyone be very nice and register for me?

------------------
tristan is the best friend of the jedi

"I am the signature virus! Copy me into your signature so that I can take over the world! Moohahahee!"
tristan is the best friend of the jedi

"I am the signature virus! Copy me into your signature so that I can take over the world! Moohahahee!"
2003-12-20, 7:59 AM #10
Hmm.. so.. OSC Empire has become a website with a malfunctioning forum, menus and no content? Excelent. (That's all I can get)

------------------
MadQuack on Military school: Pro's: I get to shoot a gun. Con's: Everything else.
"I'm going to beat you until the laws of physics are violated!!" ! Maeve's Warcry

RIP -MaDaVentor-. You will be missed.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2003-12-20, 8:48 AM #11
Do you have to have a domain name to get the space?

↑ Up to the top!