Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Obi (Wan)ts a car!!!
Obi (Wan)ts a car!!!
2005-09-29, 3:59 PM #1
http://www.riotvideo.com/Star_Wars_OBI_Won_Buys_a_Used_Car.html
||||||||||||||||||||
2005-09-29, 4:57 PM #2
OLD NEWZ!
2005-09-29, 4:58 PM #3
Originally posted by Tiberium_Empire:
OLD NEWZ!

I never saw it...
Old news posts are against the rules, avoid the thread next time
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-09-29, 5:07 PM #4
Since when?

And this is quite old news. Still funny though.

2005-09-29, 5:10 PM #5
Maybe that was a different forum...I get so confoozled
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-09-30, 2:41 AM #6
/me never saw it either. You know, it is rather rude to just up and be like "OLD NEWZ!!".... I mean, I had nothing to gain by putting it on here.. I had already seen it.. I just thought "hey, massassi might think this is funny".... I guess that serves me right thinking about the entertainment of others.... WHEN WILL I LEARN?! something like "funny, though I already seen it" would have been more polite.

If you guys keep this "OLD NEWZ!" bit up.. you might run out of posts on here entirely because everyone is afriad of getting an "OLD NEWZ NOOB!!!" post...
||||||||||||||||||||
2005-09-30, 6:45 AM #7
Originally posted by Spiral:
/me never saw it either. You know, it is rather rude to just up and be like "OLD NEWZ!!".... I mean, I had nothing to gain by putting it on here.. I had already seen it.. I just thought "hey, massassi might think this is funny".... I guess that serves me right thinking about the entertainment of others.... WHEN WILL I LEARN?! something like "funny, though I already seen it" would have been more polite.

If you guys keep this "OLD NEWZ!" bit up.. you might run out of posts on here entirely because everyone is afriad of getting an "OLD NEWZ NOOB!!!" post...

....OMG OLD NEWZ NOOB!!!
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-09-30, 7:13 AM #8
This movie was teh awes0mez0rz, but still OLD NEWZ.
2005-09-30, 8:43 AM #9
The OLD NEWZ!!!1one-ness of something does not have a great effect on its awesomeness, unless it becomes so OLD NEWZ!!!1one that there is not a single member left that hasn't seen, and been fed up to the follicles with it. There was a flash movie the was called "The Begginers Guide to Forum Posting" or something like that and it fell into this catagory.
2005-09-30, 8:57 AM #10
I posted this video here about 6 months ago and IIRC it was old news then too.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-09-30, 8:57 AM #11
That's from Deadringers, I saw it on TV when it was broadcasted. It had me laughing for a while. I kept trying to explain it to people who hadn't seen it, and they just thought "Righhht..." :gbk:
Sneaky sneaks. I'm actually a werewolf. Woof.
2005-09-30, 9:33 AM #12
I think old news only qualifies when it's something like the subtitled ROTS pics, and even I have seen it about 4 times on here.
>>untie shoes

↑ Up to the top!