Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Nip/Tuck
Nip/Tuck
2005-09-30, 10:04 AM #1
Anyone watch this show? It's probably my favorite series from TV other than Farscape. Seriously, it's got the best drama, great presentation, awesome writers, and is just plain intense. The first two episodes of the new season have been mindblowing, especially finding out that ava is a man . Seriously, post if you watch this show, because I've become addicted to it.
D E A T H
2005-09-30, 11:07 AM #2
I've seen parts of a couple of episodes, here it's way behind its original airing in the US, though. The last episode aired here had a woman who had been circumcised and wanted a new clitoris.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2005-09-30, 11:08 AM #3
Dude, every fx original series kicks ***.
>>untie shoes
2005-09-30, 7:00 PM #4
I watched it for the first time last week.

Poor Momma. :(
2005-09-30, 7:26 PM #5
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]especially finding out that ava is a man . [/QUOTE]

Huh??? This was revealed last season. But anyways Nip/Tuck and Lost are the only dramas I watch these days. I wonder if that tattooed drug baron from season 1 will ever make a reappearance?

↑ Up to the top!