Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Laryngitis
Laryngitis
2005-09-30, 7:14 PM #1
Apparently I have laryngitis. Started getting a sore throat Tuesday night and it continued on from then. I got strep throat twice in a row about four monthes ago, and it felt very reminiscent, so I thought it was strep again. Now, I only wish it was strep. Strep would mean that after I started taking the medicine I'd feel better in a couple of days. This crap that I got for the laryngitis is something called a Z-Pak, a double pill the first day and a pill a day for four days after that. From what I read in the directions, it might take those full five days for this to finally subside, which SUCKS.

As this has progressed, it drawn more away from feeling like strep. Strep was a sore throat and a difficulty in swallowing. Laryngitis starts out feeling like a sore throat, but really it's just swelling in the voice box and throat area, and it makes me gag, A LOT. It feels like someone's chocking me all the time. Apparently, my voice may start to subside, which means I'll miss work, which I really don't want to do. Being behind salls quotas already because of the particular month, I'd rather not miss a day or days for that matter. Not to mention the little visit to the doctor cost $97 and the pills cost $20. :( :( :(
<Lyme> I got Fight Club for 6.98 at walmart.
<Black_Bishop> I am Jack's low price guarantee
2005-09-30, 7:51 PM #2
!
Attachment: 7519/joke.jpg (72,022 bytes)
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-09-30, 8:04 PM #3
What Echoman said. :em321:

;)
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-09-30, 8:10 PM #4
From your friends at Massassi, indeed.
Attachment: 7520/genkihaha.jpg (62,796 bytes)
"Art is a lie that makes us to realize the truth."
- Pablo Picasso

blog thingamajig
2005-09-30, 8:13 PM #5
:(
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2005-09-30, 8:19 PM #6
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO GENKI-NURSE.

erm...yeah...get better. Genki loves you, you know.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-09-30, 8:56 PM #7
Wow.. That is the 7th sexiest nurse I have ever seen.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2005-09-30, 9:11 PM #8
You mean the mutant Genki nurse? Good tastes, I guess.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-10-01, 12:16 AM #9
Originally posted by Echoman:
You mean the mutant Genki nurse? Good tastes, I guess.

Man, that was cruel...

Yeah, get better. Being sick is certainly not a preferable condition.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2005-10-01, 10:40 AM #10
I had it when I was 6, it sucks, but isn't too bad. Took a week to go away on medicine.
nope.

↑ Up to the top!