Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Bad wreck with my team's XC team
Bad wreck with my team's XC team
2005-10-01, 4:14 PM #1
My mom just told me my Cross Country team's van was in a bad wreck today. I dropped out of the team for reasons I won't state, and so I wasn't in the meet. My BEST FRIEND was on the bus. There's something like 20 kids in the van I believe. I'lls keep you guys posted.

I also was just told one of the kids broke his leg, one girl got her faced smashed in and teeth knocked out, and one kid got a big cut. I don't know anything else, but I really, really hope that it's just broken bones and cosmetic injuries.

Pray/vibe for my friends and the whole team. Thanks....

Zlocista :gbk: :gbk: :gbk: :gbk:

PS: I don't want anyone to give me a "They're the Cross Country team, why didn't they RUN to the meet?" joke. I got that in the chat, and I'm not really in the mood for that.

EDIT: Just realized the topic is wrong. Sorry.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-10-01, 6:03 PM #2
Well, my friend and his mom and brother just stopped by. No one was hurt bad, other than a broken tail bone and a dis-located shoulder. Other than that, there were bruises and cut, and some girl got her lips STUCK to her braces. And, of course, everyone was emotionally disturbed. But no one died, and that's was matters.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-10-01, 6:11 PM #3
I'm very sorry to hear this Zloc. :(

I don't really know what to say, except I hope everyone recovers, both emotionally and physically, and that your team and friends can focus on running again, instead of having to worry about more alarming issues like this. Peace.
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels
2005-10-01, 9:41 PM #4
Man, I feel for you.. theres really not much I can say...

↑ Up to the top!