Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Anyone Recognise This Font ?
Anyone Recognise This Font ?
2003-12-19, 7:55 AM #1
During my daily perusal of 8-bit theatre [heart], or more accurately my re-reading of it as i got behind and wanted to start over, i ran across this font 'spoken' by the black mage in the bottom left of this frame, would anyone happen to know what it is ? I've been poking around omniglot to no avail.

http://nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=010720

------------------
[Blue Mink Bifocals !] [fsck -Rf /world/usr/] [<!-- kalimonster -->] [Capite Terram]
Applecore scowled. "What does that mean, 'real'? Amn't I real, you? If you cut me, do I not bleed? If you piss me off, will I not kick you up the arse?" -War of the Flowers
NPC.Interact::PressButton($'Submit');

[This message has been edited by Dormouse (edited December 20, 2003).]
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2003-12-19, 8:34 AM #2
well, the 403 erros is in Times new roman font

------------------
1 of 14 - The Coucil still lives
6-16 Never Forget.
Click.
1 of 14 | 6-16 Never Forget. | Click.
2003-12-19, 8:37 AM #3
The Black Mage one looks vaguely korean but i'm suspecting it's an imaginary fantasy font someone made.

------------------
[Blue Mink Bifocals !] [fsck -Rf /world/usr/] [<!-- kalimonster -->] [Capite Terram]
Applecore scowled. "What does that mean, 'real'? Amn't I real, you? If you cut me, do I not bleed? If you piss me off, will I not kick you up the arse?" -War of the Flowers
NPC.Interact::PressButton($'Submit');
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2003-12-19, 7:03 PM #4
i was gonna say Korean too.

------------------
saberopus
oh yeh wlel i jsut gots finesht wiht my morrwoind mod for teh JO An it takes up teh 900 gigabiets of spaec but i wlil not sowh yuo gyz teh scrnshoots becasue we dunat kare wut u gyz tihnk ne1 no wear i kan get ti hostad 4 dounlowd!!!!11!111 --Checksum
2003-12-20, 6:37 AM #5
Definately not Korean.

------------------
Capitalization
Commas
Periods
Question Marks
Apostrophes
Confusable Words
Plague Words
Capitalization
Commas