Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Halloween 2005
Halloween 2005
2005-10-02, 8:33 PM #1
Alright, well... I have run out of time and money for my 'Legacy of Kain' Halloween... it will have to wait till HALLOWEEN 2006... That only leaves us with one problem... we need an idea for THIS halloween... something cheap and practical (by cheap I mean, we have some latex and clay.. so we can make some masks no problem.. I am more concerned about decorations and costumes as a whole.. Any ideas?
||||||||||||||||||||
2005-10-02, 8:35 PM #2
Post pictures of labratoery all over
2005-10-02, 8:37 PM #3

so any ideas for a halloween display?
||||||||||||||||||||
2005-10-02, 8:41 PM #4
How about a nazgul type thingy? It doesn't seem too hard too make and looks ok :)
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2005-10-02, 8:43 PM #5
i don't know what that is... so I don't think so..... I want to do something practical... I really like stuff like.. a slaughter house or something.... with psychos.. something down to earth
||||||||||||||||||||
2005-10-02, 8:53 PM #6
Make a frank mask!
2005-10-02, 8:54 PM #7
Captain Jack Sparrow.

The captain dude from hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

Marvin

bye
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2005-10-02, 8:56 PM #8
Nazgul = Ringwraith.
2005-10-02, 8:57 PM #9
an insane asylum. that'd be sick! everyone in like stray jackets. wounds from them trying to hurt themselves. it could be this whole psychotic thing. like they are dangerous. splatter fake paint around....hmm vampire stuff always kicks ***...mass murderer on the loose like u all did in Illinois. escaped convicts who are murderers? i dunno something good, creepy and uber gory
2005-10-02, 9:06 PM #10
i don't want to do any pirate stuff, or funny stuff.. that;s not me.. and I can't do anything too elaborate like an insane asylum because of the cost and time involved.. this is exaclt why we can't finish LoK in time... any other suggestions? I suppose we could just simply do TCM again, but that would be no fun
||||||||||||||||||||
2005-10-02, 9:09 PM #11
I randomly got some hospital scrubs yesterday that I didnt really expect/want. So I think I'll be a doctor/surgeon for halloween.
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2005-10-02, 9:13 PM #12
hmm, nah dont do TCM again. I mean if it comes down to it, do it again, but something new is cooler... what other horror movies do u all like that are easier to do without all the hoopla? something that's grittier and about the blood... can u do a zombie effect without using up all the supplies u all still have?
2005-10-02, 9:28 PM #13
we could, but I really wouldn't want to
||||||||||||||||||||
2005-10-02, 9:36 PM #14
lol...well im outta ideas :p
2005-10-02, 9:37 PM #15
Bathtube + fake blood a la I can't remember a specific movie but I'm sure there are plenty of em. Voila.

Refridgerator + fake head (or a dude willing to sit in the fridge for a while) a la IT. Voila.

Opaque white cloth on frame + dude with scary mask hiding behind it then popping his head out through the cloth a la The freighteners. Voila.

Bed + sloth dude a la Se7en. Voila.
2005-10-02, 10:07 PM #16
... garage... garage set up
and we don't aheva mobile bath tub...
||||||||||||||||||||
2005-10-02, 10:25 PM #17
Originally posted by Spiral:
... garage... garage set up
and we don't aheva mobile bath tub...

Se7en's sloth scene. Hull a bed out to the garage or a mattress, dangle some air fresheners from the ceiling, mould a face a la:

[http://www.pitofhorror.com/features/sloth.jpg]

Stuff some cheap motel furniture around the place.
Stick some cheap motel wallpaper on the walls.
Don't have cheap motel wallpaper? Old brown newspapers will do. No old brown newspapers? Newspapers dyed brown.
For further effect, fake blood on the newspapers. Bloody writing, handprints, etc.
2005-10-03, 8:26 AM #18
Just go with a simple zomboid.
nope.
2005-10-03, 8:59 AM #19
Why not model some celebrity masks. Like John travola, mel gibson... you know, any of those guys with the big, square chined, generic faces that would probably be less difficult to mold :P

Or shoot me.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2005-10-03, 9:08 AM #20
Make a dozen or so stuffed "children". Hang them from trees in nooses with some loose hay and dirt and some blood sloshed about. Sit on doorway with a pair of bloody coveralls, disfigured mask and long hair covering face and wait.

One year I hooked up a harness to a tree and had a breakaway noose around my neck... I jumped off the roof when kids came close, then swung from the harness and spit blood all over the place... The noose only looked like it had hung me, and the kids ran without candy... it was wonderful. :)
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On

↑ Up to the top!