Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → 2007 Skyline GT-R drawing
2007 Skyline GT-R drawing
2005-10-05, 12:23 PM #1
NISSAN AT THE TOKYO MOTOR SHOW 2005 – GT-R PROTO

At a glance:

Ultimate driving pleasure

Exterior design close to final

Official launch set for 2007

At the 35th Tokyo Motor Show in 2001, Nissan unveiled the GT-R Concept, confirming that the GT-R legend would be continued into the 21st century. Then, at the 37th Tokyo Motor Show in 2003, Nissan announced the next-generation GT-R would be rolled out in 2007. Now with the launch of the production model just two years away, the development of the new GT-R has moved ahead again with the reveal of the GT-R PROTO.

Ultimate driving pleasure

In essence, driving pleasure means that a car responds faithfully to the driver's wishes and performs precisely as expected. Successive generations of the GT-R have consistently pursued this vision of ultimate driving pleasure. Whether on the road or the racetrack, the GT-R has always represented ultimate performance combined with handling qualities that stay faithful to the driver’s wishes, in all conditions. As a result, the GT-R has built a reputation that extends far beyond just its loyal owner base.

Exterior design: pure performance

The design of the GT-R PROTO expresses pure GT-R heritage, coming from the first model PGC10 (1969) through R34 (1999), in a new and expressive form.

From its original roots as a pure-bred Japanese performance car, the new GT-R will now be a car sold globally, recognising its ability to compete with the very best in the world. For the first time in its history, the new GT-R will be designed as a specific body-style, and not derived from a sedan.

The design language of the GT-R PROTO is expressed by a distinctive body-style that communicates pure performance and functionality. The form of the GT-R PROTO instantly expresses its purpose and potential, but in a way that is unique to this iconic car.

At the front end, the single centre air intake is designed to optimise airflow and to strongly link the identity of the GT-R from R34 to GT-R Concept (2001). Front fenders are uniquely designed through intensive analysis of the airflow around the tyres and the air vent behind the front fender also optimises aerodynamics. The sides of the body are sculptured towards the rear fender, expressing the power and dynamic tension of the car.

The overall shape of the body combines solid and smooth surfaces to achieve the look of a well-trained athlete. The unique C-pillar crease is designed for optimum aerodynamics, reflecting the racing DNA of the GT-R.

The rear of the GT-R PROTO is strong and well defined. The signature four ring-shaped tail lamps provide an immediate visual link to previous GT-R models. Four large-bore exhaust pipes complete the purposeful look, which could only be that of a pure GT-R.

The GT-R PROTO provides for the first time a clear indication of the final design direction for the production model to be launched in 2007, the first all-new GT-R in eight years.
--------------------------------------

Supposedly? It's coming to America.
Attachment: 7595/2007Skyline.jpg (35,559 bytes)
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-10-05, 12:24 PM #2
Ewww... They ruined it. Looks like something out of Back to the Future II.
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

Tazz
2005-10-05, 12:25 PM #3
Looks ugly.
2005-10-05, 12:25 PM #4
Judging from the design pic, would it do well against speed bumps?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-10-05, 12:26 PM #5
fast, phallic, metallic, i want one
2005-10-05, 12:26 PM #6
Skylines are lame to begin with.
2005-10-05, 12:27 PM #7
Skylines - The Chavmobile.
nope.
2005-10-05, 12:28 PM #8
Rear shot
Attachment: 7596/Nissan GTR Proto Concept 2.jpg (24,282 bytes)
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-10-05, 12:29 PM #9
Don't like it. The R34 design was the best ever. Hopefully they'll revise it to be a little closer to that. I really hope we finally get a Skyline GT-R, we deserve it!!
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2005-10-05, 12:44 PM #10
Originally posted by Boco:
Skylines - The Chavmobile.

i hope more chavs kick your ***.

stop whining about them, i know loads of sound people who are chavs.

its purely prejudice, they all say that loads of wankers ***** and moan and give them gyp because of what they wear, just like emos and goths get.
2005-10-05, 12:52 PM #11
Except emos deserve it.

RIGHT?
2005-10-05, 12:53 PM #12
Chavs? What the hell? Stop this sissy British talk. Just call them *******s like everyone else in the world.
2005-10-05, 1:19 PM #13
[QUOTE=Mr. Stafford]fast, phallic, metallic, i want one[/QUOTE]

i seriously hope your phallus doesnt have the same shape as that car. if it does, see a doctor.
2005-10-05, 1:32 PM #14
[QUOTE=Mr. Stafford]i hope more chavs kick your ***.

its purely prejudice, they all say that loads of wankers ***** and moan and give them gyp because of what they wear, just like emos and goths get.[/QUOTE]

I'm not complaining, I know pleanty that are fine. Most of them that I've run into are complete [insert slang for peepee here]s though.
nope.
2005-10-05, 1:36 PM #15
Originally posted by Cazor:
i seriously hope your phallus doesnt have the same shape as that car. if it does, see a doctor.

MADE UR MOM GIGGLE LOLOLOLOLOLOL
2005-10-05, 2:01 PM #16
Whoever drew that was lazy. the car doesnt have any tires.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2005-10-05, 3:00 PM #17
holy crap that is fugly
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2005-10-05, 3:13 PM #18
Eww. :(
2005-10-05, 3:21 PM #19
Originally posted by MBeggar:
Whoever drew that was lazy. the car doesnt have any tires.

Well at least it won't have to worry about running over broken glass!
2005-10-05, 3:43 PM #20
Originally posted by DrkJedi82:
holy crap that is fugly

ditto
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2005-10-05, 4:08 PM #21
You guys are nerds.. The car's not ugly.. A bit too flashy for my taste...
and
Quote:
Judging from the design pic, would it do well against speed bumps?
People that buy cars like that aren't worried about speed bumps. And you just go over them at an angle.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-10-05, 4:15 PM #22
those stupid nerds who dont like it can go to hell.

I've designed cars since I was 11 years old, and that is a sexy shizzling beeeee-ATCH of a car.

I just made a sex wee-wee/
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-10-05, 4:18 PM #23
*Ruthven-highfive*
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-10-05, 9:35 PM #24
Originally posted by Ruthven:

I've designed cars since I was 11 years old, and that is a sexy shizzling beeeee-ATCH of a car.

I found one of your sweet designs online.
Attachment: 7613/chickmag5.JPG (17,437 bytes)
2005-10-05, 9:38 PM #25
The back end is fugly, and the front almost nearly so.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-10-05, 9:39 PM #26
Originally posted by Ruthven:

it's ugly...

THIS is a sexy car
Attachment: 7615/71Charger1.jpg (54,632 bytes)
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2005-10-05, 10:01 PM #27
no s*it, the first one looks like a dishwasher.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-10-05, 10:08 PM #28

stop whining about them, i know loads of sound people who are chavs.[/QUOTE]HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And to think, we North Americans just had a thread like this.
2005-10-06, 11:16 AM #29

its purely prejudice, they all say that loads of wankers ***** and moan and give them gyp because of what they wear, just like emos and goths get.[/QUOTE]

I was about to post and disagree with you but your right really, just as many ****s who are goths as well as chavs. The're all ****ed up in their own special way :) (people in general)
/fluffle

↑ Up to the top!