Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Big Lots Not So Bad?
Big Lots Not So Bad?
2005-10-05, 1:49 PM #1
I went to Big Lots yesterday. I had been there before about a year ago, but was disappointed with their selection and quality. Anyhow, I was going to Wal-Mart, but my friend wanted to go to Big Lots. So we went to both (Wal-Mart first of course). In Big Lots, they had a small selection of DVDs and computer games. So, I decided to browse through them. Low and behold, I find Aliens Vs. Predator 2 for $6. I didn't see any other copies of it, so I jumped on it! Best $6 I ever spent on a computer game.
Who made you God to say "I'll take your life from you"?
2005-10-05, 2:25 PM #2
Big Lots never impressed me, mostly because for every super deal that you can find there, everything else is overpriced. $17.99 for a Coldplay CD? But then again, I did buy Delta Force 2 there for 8 bucks.
"I'm afraid of OC'ing my video card. You never know when Ogre Calling can go terribly wrong."
2005-10-05, 5:12 PM #3
Big Lots is great, depending on what you're buying there.
2005-10-05, 6:19 PM #4
big lots is great... if you get there on the right days... sometimes though they don't seem to have crap
eat right, exercise, die anyway

↑ Up to the top!