Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Move over Pam, Tommy, Paris, and Rick...
Move over Pam, Tommy, Paris, and Rick...
2005-10-05, 8:13 PM #1
I give you Britney and Kevin.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27261048.shtml
2005-10-05, 8:17 PM #2
Dear lord, that's just wrong.
2005-10-05, 8:29 PM #3
If I wanted to watch trailer trash making babies I'd go up the street and watch the redneck family that got lucky.

I mean, they have like 30 god damn kids.
2005-10-05, 8:33 PM #4
Originally posted by Primate:
Dear lord, that's just wrong.

No, THIS is wrong:

[QUOTE=The Internet]Brit, many guy's newest addition to the MILF club, is currently making news for her generosity as she opens up her closet to auction off her bras and other clothing items to benefit the victims of Hurricane Katrina.[/QUOTE]

EEEEW
2005-10-05, 8:34 PM #5
This is the best part.

Quote:
A copy of the original tape viewed by the couple's lawyers elicited laughter and disgust.
2005-10-05, 8:36 PM #6
Come on, the Paris Hilton sex tape was bad enough... is there anyone that would, you know... get off to this?
Stuff
2005-10-05, 8:39 PM #7
I think we need to make excessive egotism an executable offense. Especially when you're an ugly, trailer-trash wannabe burnout who should've died along her singing career.
2005-10-05, 9:05 PM #8
Originally posted by Primate:
I think we need to make excessive egotism an executable offense. Especially when you're an ugly, trailer-trash wannabe burnout who should've died along her singing career.

I take it he doesn't like her too much, confirm/deny?
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2005-10-05, 9:11 PM #9
Originally posted by JediGandalf:
I take it he doesn't like her too much, confirm/deny?

DING DING DING! WE HAVE A WINNER!

I never really minded her that much when she was actually trying to produce some form of entertainment. But now she's just a media whore cashing in on her celebrity status, which she gained largely through the exploitation of her so-called "innocence." Really, I just wish she would just dissapear for a while. Preferably the rest of her natural life.
2005-10-05, 11:28 PM #10
Sick...... seriously, I think Britney was hot like 6 years ago, and then I realized she was white trash and had little to no talent. I really hope this is the top of her fame.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-10-05, 11:31 PM #11
Originally posted by Schming:
Sick...... seriously, I think Britney was hot like 6 years ago, and then I realized she was white trash and had little to no talent. I really hope this is the top of her fame.

Oh... I'm sure shes "on top" all right... :em321:
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-10-06, 1:50 AM #12
Man, what's with it with celebs and sex tapes? Any doesn't take a genius to realize that if you're famous, making a sex tape of yourself and NOT expecting someone like a tabloid or crazed fan to get their hands on it. Like they say...

"In this day and age, common sense isn't common no more..."
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2005-10-06, 2:04 AM #13
Hold on! You mean she's not a virgin?
Rock is dead - but I believe in necrophilia.

↑ Up to the top!