Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Some People Just suck
Some People Just suck
2005-10-06, 9:54 PM #1
So I was selling a few things on e-bay 2 weeks ago and most of my items sol, but a few didnt. Anyways, this guy e-mails me saying he forgot to bid before one of my items was ended.

So he asks if I can relist it, and then once he bids, I can take it down. I suggest that he just pay me, and i'll ship it. But he says he would feel safer. I said I would only do it if he promises to bid right away. because listing things costs about $3.00 not to mention the time it takes to list an item.

So as soon as I listen the item, I sent him an e-mail with the link.
After about 5 days and no response, I sent him some e-mails asking him whats going on. The item ended earlier tonight and hes nowhere to be found. People like this really piss me off (almost as much as those who bid out the *** for something, and then decide they dont want it.)
2005-10-06, 10:04 PM #2
I just wouldn't have posted it again. It's his own damn fault.
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2005-10-06, 10:19 PM #3
Time was up. :)
2005-10-06, 10:49 PM #4
Since when does listing cost $3.00? YOu put in way too many special features and stuff.
Pissed Off?

↑ Up to the top!