Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Costume ideas please!
Costume ideas please!
2005-10-07, 2:41 PM #1
You see, this little event known as Halloween is right around the corner which I dress up for every year. I intend to do so till the day I perish. But this year my brain is devoid of any creative ideas! I was gonna be Gomez from the Adams Family, but I don't have the right hair and I'm way too tall; and no I don't want to be that personality-lacking monkey "Lurch". I need really creative ideas, things that a 6' 3" guy could dress up as!

Thank you much dear people. ;)
2005-10-07, 2:42 PM #2
Wasn't Morticia pretty tall?
omnia mea mecum porto
2005-10-07, 2:47 PM #3
White sheet + eye holes = win.

(It's Samhein, by the way.)
2005-10-07, 2:52 PM #4
Originally posted by Anovis:
White sheet + eye holes = win.

(It's Samhein, by the way.)

Dude, don't tell people to dress up as the KKK.
2005-10-07, 3:04 PM #5
Herman Munster.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-10-07, 3:28 PM #6
Originally posted by Rob:
Dude, don't tell people to dress up as the KKK.

GHOST. The KKK shouldn't even be recognized by me. Those bastards caused enough trouble around here.
2005-10-07, 3:35 PM #7
Dress up as one of the droogs from A Clockwork Orange.
Attachment: 7681/cwo01.jpg (23,837 bytes)
Steal my dreams and sell them back to me.....
2005-10-07, 4:10 PM #8
I'm going to try my damnedest to go as Hunter S. Thompson. Substance abuse and all.
D E A T H
2005-10-07, 6:58 PM #9
im dressing up as the little clown from the movie "SAW", i have a rusty old tricycle that i plan on riding around campus and telling people "congradulations"
I <3 Massassi
2005-10-07, 7:51 PM #10
Cheap suit+dark sunglasses+black marker+shorter guy+anther cheap suit+another pair of dark sunglasses+old police cruiser=The Blues Brothers. Well, the old cruiser might be a bit too much, but everything else is pretty feasable. Or, get a baseball cap, trenchcoat, black mullet wig, and a pillow or something for a fake gut and go as Silent Bob.

↑ Up to the top!