Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Help Me Name Her!!
Help Me Name Her!!
2005-10-08, 10:36 PM #41
I concur with Dorothy. Or... I had another one.. but I can't think of it now...

And you know what Dorothy needs? Some premium performance wheels.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-10-08, 10:44 PM #42
Unfortunately I can't modify the car in any way. It has to remain uniform. But I'm liking Dorothy. :)
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2005-10-08, 10:56 PM #43
Ummm.....errrr.....ummmm...errrrr,ehhhhhhhh.ahhhhhhhhh..............ehmmmmmm

Mara
Jan
Sariss
2005-10-08, 11:18 PM #44
Originally posted by Anovis:
The Geek Beatle -- Flying to places to fix things. Yeah.

Surely you ment "Beetle"......For a second there, I thought you were suggesting that the greatest band of all time be used for the name of someones work car...HaHa
2005-10-08, 11:40 PM #45
hahaha... I thought I just read that you thought the Beatles were the greatest band in the world. woooooo. That's a riot.
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2005-10-09, 12:58 AM #46
Originally posted by Yecti:
hahaha... I thought I just read that you thought the Beatles were the greatest band in the world. woooooo. That's a riot.

That IS a riot isnt it?? your right...they arent the greatest band in the world, but the greatest band since the creation of time and matter itself!! Thank you for cathing that :)

I forgot the fact that they have sold more records than ANYBODY else, they have had the most #1 singles, #1 albums, have broken and set more records than I care to list (because it would take up about 3 pages of this thread ;) ) and have been rated as of 2004 as the most INFLUENTIAL band ever according to artists since 1970.

Surely you werent about to name people that you and your minority opinion think are better were you??????? :) :) Now THAT! would have been a stich.... :em321:
2005-10-09, 1:32 AM #47
[QUOTE=Unknown User]That IS a riot isnt it?? your right...they arent the greatest band in the world, but the greatest band since the creation of time and matter itself!! Thank you for cathing that :)

I forgot the fact that they have sold more records than ANYBODY else, they have had the most #1 singles, #1 albums, have broken and set more records than I care to list (because it would take up about 3 pages of this thread ;) ) and have been rated as of 2004 as the most INFLUENTIAL band ever according to artists since 1970.

Surely you werent about to name people that you and your minority opinion think are better were you??????? :) :) Now THAT! would have been a stich.... :em321:[/QUOTE]
Not to us normal people.
D E A T H
2005-10-09, 1:45 AM #48
Miss Hoecakes
-Hell Raiser
2005-10-09, 1:52 AM #49
G-Ride? Geek-Ride? ^^ :em321:
SpriteMod (JO 2003) Roger Wilco Skin

Snail racing: (500 posts per line) ---@%
2005-10-09, 3:18 AM #50
i am liking... Backfreckle...

Free Willy

or the bangin waggin
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-10-09, 3:35 AM #51
Lesley
2005-10-09, 7:24 AM #52
Pearl or Lei
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2005-10-09, 8:41 AM #53
The Geek Machine
2005-10-09, 3:22 PM #54
I named my car Trixie.
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2005-10-09, 3:43 PM #55
[QUOTE=Unknown User]That IS a riot isnt it?? your right...they arent the greatest band in the world, but the greatest band since the creation of time and matter itself!! Thank you for cathing that :)

Surely you werent about to name people that you and your minority opinion think are better were you??????? :) :) Now THAT! would have been a stich.... :em321:[/QUOTE]

I would agree with you up till the psychadelic era that overtook the latter half of the band's existence. The years from that point on until John Lenon was assassinated (thank God somebody put him out of his misery) were the worst years in music, where only a worthless, drugged out, piece of crap hippie would find the music appealing.

It's a good thing that time period didn't effect the rest of the band (save Ringo) from making even more craptastic music afterwords. And thank God once more that Paul McCartney remembered that when it was just him and George Harrison they used to make GOOD music that was pleasent to listen to.

So yeah. I would say that if you were only talking about a now miniscule period of time during the Beatles' existence you would be right. However, since you're generalizing the span of time and existence, I would look at you like the tasteless retard that you are. You stole fizzy lifting drink. You lose sir. Good day sir.

ON the related note. Dorothy it is. Thanks.
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2005-10-09, 6:50 PM #56
psh, you totally missed out on naming it...

Alice
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-10-09, 8:39 PM #57
Originally posted by Dark__Knight:
I named my car Trixie.

Silly rabbit....
2005-10-09, 8:43 PM #58
Nancy.

Either that, or Martha.
2005-10-09, 9:18 PM #59
I would agree with you up till the psychadelic era that overtook the latter half of the band's existence. The years from that point on until John Lenon was assassinated (thank God somebody put him out of his misery) were the worst years in music, where only a worthless, drugged out, piece of crap hippie would find the music appealing.

It's a good thing that time period didn't effect the rest of the band (save Ringo) from making even more craptastic music afterwords. And thank God once more that Paul McCartney remembered that when it was just him and George Harrison they used to make GOOD music that was pleasent to listen to.

So yeah. I would say that if you were only talking about a now miniscule period of time during the Beatles' existence you would be right. However, since you're generalizing the span of time and existence, I would look at you like the tasteless retard that you are. You stole fizzy lifting drink. You lose sir. Good day sir.

ON the related note. Dorothy it is. Thanks.

You really have NO idea what your talking about or who you are talking to...Just shut your mouth...Get back to discussing how you fix computers for a living and how cool it is to name the cars that they let you drive with your internet friends.
2005-10-09, 9:53 PM #60
DERAILMENT DENIED

*Gets smacked by Brian for stealing his qoute
2005-10-09, 9:53 PM #61
oops [delete this]
2005-10-09, 10:10 PM #62
[QUOTE=Unknown User]You really have NO idea what your talking about or who you are talking to...Just shut your mouth...Get back to discussing how you fix computers for a living and how cool it is to name the cars that they let you drive with your internet friends.[/QUOTE]

Touchy eh? Don't tell anybody to shut their mouth when you come into a thread and make pompous and ridiculous comments about a typo. I don't care who you think you are. As far as I'm concerned you're a 12 year old loser who listens to the Beatles because it's hip and cool to like stuff that's old and beyond your understanding, so do us all a favor and take a break for a while Mr. Toughguy.
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2005-10-09, 10:26 PM #63
Once again BACK ON TOPIC

Call 'er

Leia
2005-10-09, 10:34 PM #64
"Inescapable flaming whirlwind of hellish death"
Pyro Universe The ultimate fireworks site!
2005-10-09, 10:48 PM #65
D'oh! DUH! Name her Minnie! You know, Minnesota, Minneapolis? Seriously. :)
2005-10-10, 4:24 AM #66
Hmm, I thought Tina.

Dorothy is good too though.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2005-10-10, 9:28 AM #67
Touchy eh? Don't tell anybody to shut their mouth when you come into a thread and make pompous and ridiculous comments about a typo. I don't care who you think you are. As far as I'm concerned you're a 12 year old loser who listens to the Beatles because it's hip and cool to like stuff that's old and beyond your understanding, so do us all a favor and take a break for a while Mr. Toughguy.

*clap clap clap*
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-10-10, 9:45 AM #68
I say name it KITT. Then you can paint it all black, get a red light in front of it, and make it Turbo Boost. You could even talk to it, and hum to theme to Knight Rider while your chasing down a missing processor or hardrive or something.

[http://forums.autoweek.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/228-17891-389357-13386/knight%20rider.jpg]

-KnightRider2000
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

-G Man
2005-10-10, 12:19 PM #69
Kaylee!
Inara?
Zoe..?
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!

↑ Up to the top!