Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Ah, trusty Massassi, whose community has never failed in finding something.
Ah, trusty Massassi, whose community has never failed in finding something.
2005-10-09, 7:04 AM #1
I'm looking for a plug-in for winamp that will let me change songs in games by binding keys or something to that effect. Have tried google and winamp.com

I'm sure someone out there has something like this...
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-10-09, 7:09 AM #2
[QUOTE=Glyde Bane]I'm looking for a plug-in for winamp that will let me change songs in games by binding keys or something to that effect. Have tried google and winamp.com

I'm sure someone out there has something like this...[/QUOTE]

There isn't, because it's already in winamp.

Open up preferences and find "Global Hotkeys". Turn it on, modify as you like, have fun.
2005-10-09, 7:11 AM #3
Great, now I feel stupid.

"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-10-09, 7:40 AM #4
This is the one reason multimedia keyboards rule. All those other fancy knobs and doo-hickeys are useless, but the next, previous, volume control, and pause buttons make me thank Logitech on a daily basis.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.

↑ Up to the top!