Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Kiss kiss, bang bang
Kiss kiss, bang bang
2005-10-09, 9:15 AM #1
Anyone saw it? I just did, and I thought it was very entertaining - go see it. I liked how the story was told, and the photography was top notch. I hear a lot of dissing on Robert Downey Jr. and Val Kilmer, but they were really good together in this one. I'm no film critic, just an amateur, so go easy on me on that comment. I had a deep affection for the female leading role as well.

Well told story, cool and smooth in both acting/dialogue as visuals, very funny at times. Go see it !

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: / 5
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-10-09, 9:16 AM #2
Bill told me about this movie, it looked kind of interesting.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2005-10-09, 10:03 AM #3
Never heard of it. :confused:
Independent film?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-10-09, 12:13 PM #4
Originally posted by Tenshu:
I'm no film critic, just an amateur, so go easy on me on that comment.
Every time I hear some critic whine about bad movies, people enjoying bad movies, or how nobody else is qualified to comment on movies but them, I always think that... well...

It's obvious these people like movies, right? If they had a choice I bet they'd be making movies instead of just watching them. So if they're such great, professional judges of what good filmmaking is, why are they just film critics? Perhaps because they'd make a really bad movie.

I'm not saying people shouldn't criticize what is a poor product, but if you're "professionally qualified" to judge something as poor, you're also "professionally qualified" to design something of quality.
2005-10-10, 1:15 PM #5
"Kiss kiss bang bang"

Bullet in the brain pan [i[squish!![/i]
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!

↑ Up to the top!