Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Roommates
Roommates
2005-10-09, 8:38 PM #1
So share what your roommates think of you.

I just overheard my roommates talking about me as I got out of the shower. I have really good hearing, they were talking about me the next floor down.

"So I'm always wondering what he does in there. I mean I just went to go pee right nowand, yup, of course he's in there. He showers like 3 times a day. And there's NEVER any TP in there. Makes you wonder....."

So my roommates think I jerk off alot ^^.

(I have to take one when I wake up, and before I go to bed. Usually will sneak a shower in the middle of the day if I need it.)
(I have a disease.. makes me need to use alot of TP :gbk: )
2005-10-09, 8:40 PM #2
I overheard mine saying that they keep me around for the jokes. That's a lot of comedic pressure for a man to be under!
2005-10-09, 8:41 PM #3
I feel sad for you...
And laugh at your roomies ignorance!
2005-10-09, 8:41 PM #4
Extreme Diahhreah is a disease? Oh and I don't have roomemates.
2005-10-09, 8:42 PM #5
Hey gilgamesh..have you read "Airborn"?
If not ignore this
2005-10-09, 8:42 PM #6
Mono, yes it is. It's called Colitis. There's more to it than that though ><
2005-10-09, 8:46 PM #7
AHH HSCARY IMAGES
*shoots self
2005-10-09, 8:47 PM #8
My suitemates and I never say more than, "Hey," to each other so I doubt we ever waste time talking behind each other's backs.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2005-10-09, 8:50 PM #9
My roomate is freaking awesome. And so am I, but that's besides the point.
A dream is beautiful because it remains a dream.
2005-10-09, 8:51 PM #10
Originally posted by Tiberium_Empire:
AHH HSCARY IMAGES
*shoots self

I'm hoping that is not related to a possible image search of what I said...
Haha.
2005-10-09, 8:53 PM #11
Originally posted by Tiberium_Empire:
Hey gilgamesh..have you read "Airborn"?
If not ignore this

I have not read "Airborn", but I am now curious
2005-10-09, 8:56 PM #12
I talk about my roommate behind his back.
2005-10-09, 9:12 PM #13
Living alone with g/f > roommates
2005-10-09, 9:14 PM #14
My roomie last year probably thought that I was a country hick come to the big city (partially right), but I got to make fun of him back for being a metrosexual.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2005-10-09, 9:15 PM #15
My roommates are pretty cool. One is like a 22 year old virgin with a totally virgin mind, not that either are bad, just funny. He's an uber Christian too, which can be somewhat annoying. He's a cool guy most of the time, but often he watches me when I'm browsing forums, doing banking or other stuff online...it's like...****ing privacy please? I don't mind when I'm playing a game or watching a movie though.

My other roommate is a total prep but still cool. He makes fun of my other roommate a lot...well, we both kind of do. We joke about how he takes 30 minutes to get ready to leave after he's already gotten ready. He like looks around the room to see if he forgot anything and takes forever doing so. He also takes like 15 minutes to brush his teeth. My other 'mate finds this hilarious.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2005-10-09, 9:28 PM #16
My roommate is really cool guy from really far north ontario... I'm such a city slicker compared to him.
We're getting along really great.
That painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
2005-10-09, 9:43 PM #17
uah. i hait my roomates... will post tommrow.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2005-10-09, 9:50 PM #18
My roommate is frickin' awesome. We get along by leaving each other alone unless we're like roaring or throwing fruit at each other or hitting each other with sticks or watching Conan or Brak...
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-10-09, 10:00 PM #19
To shoot back to last year, my bathroom-mate in rez was awesome. We were both computer geeks, both pretty laid back, and both liked by everyone on our floor. Those residence questionaire sheets are more effective than you'd thnk, I'll tell ya. He's actually one of my housemates this year.

This year is pretty cool, so far. Living in a house is much different than living in rez, but we all chip in to make it livable. Everything revolves around our foosball schedule. We have a league going, and whoever isn't playing on one particular night has to do the dishes. The other cleaning chores are divided equally. It's a great system, and leaves little room for animosity.
2005-10-10, 1:07 AM #20
I live alone.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2005-10-10, 4:19 AM #21
Originally posted by Gilgamesh85:
We have a league going, and whoever isn't playing on one particular night has to do the dishes. The other cleaning chores are divided equally. It's a great system, and leaves little room for animosity.

Man, how do girls manage dividing up chores? Without stuff like that, how is it possible?
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2005-10-10, 6:32 AM #22
I did not get my roommate from the "random drawing" or whatever it's called... we selected each other.

My roommate is cool overall... I just wish he wouldn't just leave his crap all over the floor...
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2005-10-10, 7:28 AM #23
Originally posted by Gilgamesh85:
I overheard mine saying that they keep me around for the jokes. That's a lot of comedic pressure for a man to be under!

I've never overheard anything of the sort, but I already know my roommates keep me around for the jokes.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2005-10-10, 8:01 AM #24
One of my roommates thinks I'm in desperate need of sexual activity - as I've had no "intimate physical interaction" (not quoting - just...making it Massassi-friendly) with any girls.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-10-10, 8:14 AM #25
It may just be me, but I think that's true... But I guess each to his own.
2005-10-10, 8:19 AM #26
Meh. I go to parties, meet girls, and be friendly. No real goal of hooking up or getting any. If things progress beyond friendliness, then I would consider it. Otherwise, I'll just make new friends.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-10-10, 8:40 AM #27
I know my RA thought I didn't really live in my room because it was so clean and she never really saw me, and as for my roomates, they just wondered what I did in my room all the time. They tried to get me to be social :gbk:

Now, my housemates on the other hand...they're awesome. They understand the internet addiction.
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-10-10, 9:03 AM #28
Haven't had room mates in years. I used to have a guy who slept on the couch and smoked pot all day but didn't pay rent. He would watch the animated Hobbit over and over and tell me how he was going to sample the songs because they were so badass.

Dunno what happened to him.
2005-10-10, 5:08 PM #29
My roommate is pretty cool, he proudly claims himself to be a "geek" and "redneck." We play games and watch movies together every night. He also doesn't smoke, drink, or bring peple into the room all that often.
2005-10-10, 5:59 PM #30
Originally posted by Shintock:
Living alone with g/f > roommates

not really.

I've had friends who have had their girlfriends move in with them, and for a time it was good. However, over time it seems that the chicks have a tendency to think that they run the damn place. None of that for me, I prefer my privacy, plus if I lived with my GF I would probably get tired of seeing her every day.
2005-10-10, 6:13 PM #31
Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS:
not really.
However, over time it seems that the chicks have a tendency to think that they run the damn place. None of that for me, I prefer my privacy, plus if I lived with my GF I would probably get tired of seeing her every day.

After 2 years of living with my g/f, I have not ever had those problems. I guess I'm lucky, or your friends had ****ty girlfriends. :p
2005-10-10, 6:58 PM #32
Quote:
Meh. I go to parties, meet girls, and be friendly. No real goal of hooking up or getting any. If things progress beyond friendliness, then I would consider it. Otherwise, I'll just make new friends.
That would be your problem right there... Girls can tell when you're just "being friendly." If you're interested, you have to make it known. Not in a "I'm a badass, and I want you sort of way," but in a "I'm interested in you. We should get to know each other better" sort of way. But then if you're not really looking then that's cool. Just keep doing what you're doing. :) To each his own.

As for my roommates... They're cool. I live with my friends who are married. I think they keep me around cause I help with the rent, and cause I'm fun to hang out with when I'm drunk. :|
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-10-10, 7:01 PM #33
My roomate just shut me in my room because he wants to make a private phone call. How strange is that. :eek:
Life is beautiful.
2005-10-10, 7:02 PM #34
My roommate is an out-dated computer that I'm on right now. He's generally pretty quiet, and doesn't talk about me behind my back.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-10-10, 7:30 PM #35
Originally posted by Bobbert:
My roomie last year probably thought that I was a country hick come to the big city (partially right), but I got to make fun of him back for being a metrosexual.

This is my roommate this year, he complains all the time about me and thinks that i would blow up at any moment, and kill him and what so not. But i get to have fun poking fun at his gayness (he's gay btw) and poke fun at his general wussness about everything.
Echoman: If I can create energy from stupidity, the world's power supply will never end...
2005-10-10, 7:35 PM #36
eww... gay roommate? does he ever "accidentally" walk in on you in the bathroom or something?

I've known gay men who are always "accidentally" doing stuff like that. Then I've also known gay men that have behaved themselves.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-10-10, 7:36 PM #37
Originally posted by Cloud:
My roommate is pretty cool, he proudly claims himself to be a "geek" and "redneck." We play games and watch movies together every night. He also doesn't smoke, drink, or bring peple into the room all that often.

Heh, that'd be the exact description that my roommate from last year would have used for me.

As for my roommates, I have the beautiful "Angelina" (computer), "Mary" (also a computer), and "Bob" (Palm Pilot). Oh and there's "H.W. Recirc Pump #2" (fridge).

Nope, I'm pretty much alone.
Stuff
2005-10-10, 7:39 PM #38
Originally posted by Bobbert:

God I can't stand metrosexuals.
2005-10-10, 7:49 PM #39
Originally posted by kyle90:
Heh, that'd be the exact description that my roommate from last year would have used for me.

As for my roommates, I have the beautiful "Angelina" (computer), "Mary" (also a computer), and "Bob" (Palm Pilot). Oh and there's "H.W. Recirc Pump #2" (fridge).

Nope, I'm pretty much alone.

What rez you in?
2005-10-10, 8:05 PM #40
Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS:
plus if I lived with my GF I would probably get tired of seeing her every day.

My God! How ever will you survive the married life?!?! :eek:
May the mass times acceleration be with you.

↑ Up to the top!