Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Holy Car Accident batman...
Holy Car Accident batman...
2005-10-10, 11:01 PM #1
I was making a left turn at the intersection near my house, I heard this intense screeching, I look over to see what it was, and the very first thing in visible range is this gigantic collision between these two cars next to me. One was turning the opposite direction I was, the other ran a red light. The car that had the right away flipped over.

Essentially I saw two things:
The side of the red truck, and the bottom of the red truck. Then it landed upside down. after spinning on the front bumper about 90 degrees (estimate).

Try to imagine making al eft turn, looking out your right window, and seeing the bottom of a car that is spinning on it's front bumper... 4-5 feet away. SCARY.

Luckily, no one was injured in either car. There was an arabish family, muslim or osmething that was driving the car that ran a red light. They were all ok from what I could tell, the driver and passengers were fine. The police didn't need me as a witness, and I let the girl driving the red truck borrow my phone, but everything was ok.

Essentially, had the guy who ran the red light not hit the car that was turning opposite me ( IE the car that flipped over ) ... there is a strong possibility he would have hit ME from the side or from behind.

To put it mildly, I've never seen anything as devastating to a car as that. Only in Bad Boys 2 and the Island have I see accidents that bad with my own two eyes. I've seen the results of accidents like that, but never the actual accident. I'm very much shocked that htere were no injuries, and very thankful.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2005-10-11, 6:59 AM #2
The lesson: Take a public bus.
SpamBlogger
"u r dumb, stop or ill sue u
- jak thomsun

p.s. ur gay" - Victor Van Dort

New disclaimer - Any brain damage suffered as a result of typographical errors is the reader's liability.
2005-10-11, 7:17 AM #3
Ew.. public transportation.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2005-10-11, 7:31 AM #4
RTS 2005, baby :cool:
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2005-10-11, 7:51 AM #5
Interesting.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2005-10-11, 8:30 AM #6
This is why you don't drive through red lights. What could have been his excuse?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-10-11, 8:33 AM #7
He was beta-testing the newest version of Burnout.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-10-11, 6:05 PM #8
Those arabians should stick to their flying carpet.
Take that there and put it in here
2005-10-11, 6:46 PM #9
yahtheir sure shuld lol

↑ Up to the top!