Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Lost Toys
Lost Toys
2005-10-12, 12:15 AM #1
Ever remember a toy from when you were a kid and miss it, but at the same time not know what happened to it? Or worse, know you sold it/gave it away, and have no idea where to get it again?

Yeah, for some reason I remembered this stretchy action figure guy my grandmother gave me on a visit to Chicago when I was really young. I remembered exactly what it looked like, but had no idea what it was called. Twenty minuets of googleing later, and I found this:

[http://www.virtualtoychest.com/tackysam/tackysam5crop.jpg]

Anyway, in remembrance of lost toys, post any obscure toys from your childhood you miss.
"Well, if I am not drunk, I am mad, but I trust I can behave like a gentleman in either
condition."... G. K. Chesterton

“questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself”
2005-10-12, 12:38 AM #2
I had the blue one too but I can't find a pic. My parents bought me way too many toys when I was a kid honestly, I had like every original star wars toy, he-man, thunder cats, ninja turtles, gi joe, etc... Now I have a real dislike for owning too many things, just overloaded on it as a kid.
Attachment: 7742/rockpopple.jpg (20,244 bytes)
2005-10-12, 5:13 AM #3
SPINJAS!

http://www.virtualtoychest.com/spinjas/spinjas.html
2005-10-12, 6:21 AM #4
Originally posted by Masq:
I had the blue one too but I can't find a pic. My parents bought me way too many toys when I was a kid honestly, I had like every original star wars toy, he-man, thunder cats, ninja turtles, gi joe, etc... Now I have a real dislike for owning too many things, just overloaded on it as a kid.

Is that a Popple? Man I used to love my one of those, he turned into a soccer ball. We used to kick him around a lot.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2005-10-12, 6:27 AM #5
i used to have an original AT-AT which was still in good condition and then my mom GAVE it to my cousin for his kids (just a note... this cousin has kids that are older than i am) along with some other ORIGINAL star wars vehicles

i know how i could replace it... but i DEFINATELY don't thave that kind of money

but obscure toys... i didn't really have any... unless you want to count something that was supr popular at the time but not one of those things you easily remember unless someone else mentions it... i used to have a whole bunch of those monster in my pocket things
eat right, exercise, die anyway

↑ Up to the top!