Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Cheeeeeeeeese!
Cheeeeeeeeese!
2005-10-12, 4:35 PM #1
That movie freaking rocked.

I laughed so freaking hard at the part when Gromit covers up naked Wallace with a box and the box has a sticker on it that says 'May contain nuts'
Think while it's still legal.
2005-10-12, 5:14 PM #2
Honestly I prefered the short with the Madagascar penguins before the movie than the actual movie itself. Kaboom!

Although Grommit does have his moments, the dog fight was hilarious.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2005-10-12, 5:21 PM #3
The penguin playing five finger fillet with his flipper had me cracking up ^_^
Think while it's still legal.
2005-10-12, 11:00 PM #4
Kaboom?
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2005-10-12, 11:04 PM #5
probably going to see it tomorrow.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-10-12, 11:11 PM #6
Beware the MOON!!!!

Yeah, it was pretty good.
"Well, if I am not drunk, I am mad, but I trust I can behave like a gentleman in either
condition."... G. K. Chesterton

“questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself”
2005-10-13, 12:48 AM #7
Yeah, the movie was awesome, and the pre-movie madagascar thingy was also awesome.
My favorite bit in the movie was probably when the old lady tried to run off with her prize fruit and the entire crowd was chanting "come back! come back! till they saw what was chasing her and switched to "go away! go away!" in even more urgent tones of voices.

Yay, my very first use of the spoiler tag

Hope I got it right, else I'll have some editing to do.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2005-10-13, 9:06 AM #8
I've always loved the wallace and gromit films. They look fantastic, and the stories are great. The animation is just amazing and I enjoy the look of the films much more than CG. Too bad the Aardman animations studio burnt down recently, including all the sets, memorabilia and awards. It happened the day after curse of the were rabbit took the number 1 spot in the US box office.
2005-10-13, 11:11 PM #9
"May contain nuts"

I think that was the best part.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.

↑ Up to the top!