Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The "My Millions Maker" Project.
The "My Millions Maker" Project.
2005-10-13, 11:21 AM #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/BECOME-A-MILLIONAIRE-FAST_W0QQitemZ7554079442QQcategoryZ46685QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This guy basically sais that if you pay him 35 dollars (or so), he will give you some "inside-info" which would turn you into a millionare in 15 minutes work. The sad thing is that I have a feeling some poor sob'll actually pay him. If he didn't already.

Quote:
Can you imagine how good it will feel going from zero in your account one day, to $100,000s the next? This can easily happen for you when you use what I am going to show you.

Well, at least he's right on the assumption that his "clients" are too dumb to be able to earn a penny on their own.
幻術
2005-10-13, 11:25 AM #2
Also, he has 21 pages of positive feedback. Jeez.
幻術
2005-10-13, 11:35 AM #3
Here's some insider info:

Invest in DPHIQ

Yes, they just filed chapter 11. Their stock is now just under $0.50 because of it.

The insider info?

-They've been planning this for two years in order to resolve some legacy cost issues.
-For the past 8 months, they've been running a cost initiative in preperation for it.
-They have over $10 billion doallars put aside to make the transition smoothly. This is on top of th day to day gross buisness.
-This Chapter 11 filing only effects the domestic facilities.

Proof of confidence?

-At the plant I work at, they brought on 100 more employees the following monday.

How much is each share potentially worth?

-At one time they were at $18 per share. Emerging from the Chapter 11 sucessfuly will only make it inevitiable that they will reach that value (and beyond) again.

How long will I have to wait to see a return?

-Currently, they're estimating it will take 12-18 months to emerge from the Chapter 11 filing.
"The solution is simple."
2005-10-13, 1:15 PM #4
Ohh, but since this is posted in a public forum, it would be legal to buy their stock! Nice. :D
2005-10-13, 1:22 PM #5
The trick he's going to show you is how to sucker hundreds of dumb people out of $35 each, making him a millionaire.
Completely Overrated Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Comple...59732330769611
A community dedicated to discussing all things entertainment.
2005-10-13, 1:22 PM #6
Why are her boobs pointy?
2005-10-13, 1:31 PM #7
wait wouldnt this just be a giant scam to get topns of people to buy really sucky stock for no reason other than saying it will rise some day and in turn spewing money at this company causing its potention to rise? Brilliant!

http://www.pinksheets.com/quote/quote.jsp?symbol=DPHIQ
whenever any form of government becomes destructive to securing the rights of the governed, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it
---Thomas jefferson, Declaration of Independance.
2005-10-13, 1:54 PM #8
[QUOTE=Ebay Guy]This situation has only ever happened twice before in the last 100 years, and both occasions produced billions of dollars for the elite few insiders who knew it was happening.[/QUOTE]

There's going to be another World War, and if I side with some country they'll pay me $$$?
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-10-14, 10:52 AM #9
"SAVE YOUR MONEY. ITS ONLY INFO ON HOW TO BUY IRAQI DINARS..CON"

I quess that solves that mystery...
Math is infinitely finite, while the universe is finitely infinite. PI = QED
2005-10-14, 10:55 AM #10
^ CaptBevvil? :confused:
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-10-14, 11:46 AM #11
Yeah, I was logged in under Friend14 to see if I had any private messages...

Nobody loves me. :(
"The solution is simple."

↑ Up to the top!