Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → bam-
bam-
2005-10-13, 5:30 PM #1
-mmo
一个大西瓜
2005-10-13, 5:31 PM #2
haha... Sweet.

That made my day. Lousy son of a... trying to steal a woman's purse. He got not worse than he deserved.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-10-13, 5:31 PM #3
Nice!
Stuff
2005-10-13, 5:34 PM #4
That was so ****ing awesome.
-Hell Raiser
2005-10-13, 5:51 PM #5
Seen it, but it rocks.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-10-14, 8:49 AM #6
Wow. Ouch.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-10-14, 8:51 AM #7
That rocked.
2005-10-14, 9:26 AM #8
Hahahahah.

That's all I can say.

2005-10-14, 10:02 PM #9
Ya know, after watching that a few times, I don't think that's a girl.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2005-10-14, 10:09 PM #10
Cool. Looks to have been staged though. Could be real though.
MastaX
2005-10-14, 10:14 PM #11
What MastaX said.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-10-15, 7:03 AM #12
Totally staged.

1) Even though "she" is wearing high heels, they are broke off at the shoe. (and even if they wernt, there is no way she could get the level of traction required to rip the purse out of this hands, much less throw him over her sholder)
2) No asian schoolgirl could pull that off.
3) Her hair reacts as if its either extremely dirty or a cheap wig.
4) There is nothing in the purse.
5) He makes no significant effort to free himself after she grabs him by the waist.

Conclusion: Either "she" is a "he", or "she" is a stunt double.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2005-10-15, 7:15 AM #13
1) She is not wearing high heels. There are shoes that are cut this way without being high heels.
2) If they knew how, they could.
3) I have no idea where you see that.
4) It is closed, it is slightly bulged out. Where do you see that?
5) Looks to me more like he's trying to overpower her.

Yes, it could be staged, but it could also be real. The video quality is too low to tell it either way.
Can anyone read the text?
Sorry for the lousy German
2005-10-15, 8:10 AM #14
Through the Alta Vista translator:

"To robber they broke neck (VIDEO)

Not always the attempts to select in those surrounding things conclude with the success of robbers. The camera of internal observation, established in one of the elevators of Tokyo office, fixed the unique case, when they gave worthy rebuff to criminal. With the broken neck it was delivered into the hospital, and girl after the dacha of indications in the police station was with the peace tempered vosvoyasi."

That doesn't mean much though. For all I know, Daynews = Enquirer.

I agree with GBK about the hair. That was what made me question the video. If you look at "her" hair when they are struggling with the purse, it doesn't look like it has been combed in the last month or so. I expect a young girl in a nice skirt would not want a black mop on her head.

I like the "camera of internal observation" line in the translation, though. :)
2005-10-15, 8:29 AM #15
I'm VERY skeptical about this one.

But, none of GBK's opinions apply. Her hair is perfectly normal for a japanese girl, especially in tokyo. It's so hot there that hair has the consistancy of black people's hair. Her shoes are very modern, but very japanese, and rather casual. They're far from difficult to move around in. It's sort of a stereotype that all japanese people know martial arts, but it's pretty much true. Most kids get some or even a lot of martial arts in their schooling or whatnot. The purse however, does seem somewhat empty. On top of that, there's a possible rewind/replay trick used when she flips him over her head in order to show they're "strugling." It's a trick used in a lot of TV shows where they rewind a little and replay so it looks like something's happenening a lot. That doesn't exactly debunk if it's real or not [as the news place could want more drama in a boring video] but it seems to me that he doesn't hardly react or struggle. Furthermore, when he's taking the purse, it seems quite staged, as he leans back and forth and his footing is horrible. To me it looks like he let her have the purse, moved away from the elevator door enough so he wouldn't hit his head when she flung him back, and she did the rest.

Anyway, cool either way.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-15, 9:04 AM #16
Real or not, that was still a sweet suplex.

[Edit:]Freeze it when you see their faces. Looks like a girl to me. :)
2005-10-15, 10:02 AM #17
Ya, you can tell it's staged cause you can see the "girl" tensing up before the door opens.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-10-15, 10:14 AM #18
Eh. Looks real to me, but of course it would. The actors wanted it to look real. :)

Still, she must be one hella strong girl.

And about the "tensing" thing: It could be that she was just getting ready to, you know, leave the elevator. Hmm.
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
2005-10-15, 9:03 PM #19
Maybe the tensing was passing gas, which aggravated the sinus problems of the guy, so he decides to take her purse to pay for some antihistamines.

Or something.

↑ Up to the top!