Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Job complications...
Job complications...
2005-10-13, 5:42 PM #1
Well, its seems that my current job hiring progress isn't going as planned. Today was the day I was supposed to fill out the paper work to get hired but it seems someone screwed up and gave me the wrong paper (the paper I got was a "Welcome to the Macy's Team" with info on getting hired). Apparently I'm still in the interviewing phase because of the two guys I met today, (one thought I was interviewing for Mechandising, the other thought I wasn't interviewed for receiving yet) the second one (named Alex) told me that they are changing managers for receiving and wanted me to set up an interview with the new manager (named Randy) so he can get to know me before they'll hire me. Alex tried to locate the new manager but couldn't find him so he told me that Randy should give my a call tomorrow to set up an interview.

Arg, this is annoying. Not only do I hate going through so much red tape, I also really hate it when people I'm trusting are doing their job aren't doing it right. Hopefully this will all work on in the end and I'll get a job before the holiday season starts.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2005-10-13, 5:44 PM #2
Tell them your interest in bodilly functions. They'll hire you for sure.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-13, 5:46 PM #3
INVEST...
[http://im.edirectory.co.uk/products/1272/i/girlsmysecretdiary.jpg]

(Lol..not trying to be a d1ck this time its just a joke)
2005-10-13, 6:20 PM #4
Oh, you mean this? SavageX's Blog
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2005-10-13, 6:25 PM #5
Good luck with the new round of interviews.
Pissed Off?
2005-10-13, 6:28 PM #6
/me starts up the *vibe machine* (tm)
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.

↑ Up to the top!