Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → *Sarn set's mode: +vibe Massassi
*Sarn set's mode: +vibe Massassi
2005-10-15, 11:46 AM #1
I have an interview on Monday for a retail sales position at Cingular Wireless... If I get hired, it'll be 24k a year, plus commission (could easily be as much as 55 to 60k a year). I'm very excited about this, and there's a good chance of me getting it... Everyone vibe for me.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-10-15, 11:47 AM #2
/mode Sarn +vibes landfish
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2005-10-15, 11:48 AM #3
*spinspin*
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2005-10-15, 11:59 AM #4
Good luck, dude! :D
Pissed Off?
2005-10-15, 12:04 PM #5
Good luck!
2005-10-15, 12:10 PM #6
Good luck man, I had no idea that people in that position made such ridiculous money. That'd be a huge break if you got the job, and I hope you do.
2005-10-15, 4:50 PM #7
thanks guys.. keep vibing.
Don't let me down.
:D
oh... and post your interview advice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-10-15, 5:05 PM #8
Vibe++
2005-10-15, 9:18 PM #9
wOW THIRD ONE THIS WEEK!

uber super ROXOR VIBES!
2005-10-15, 11:19 PM #10
lol as easy as 55k? thats wishful thinking my friend.
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2005-10-15, 11:21 PM #11
My vibrating arm is getting tired.

*vibrates wearily*
Stuff
2005-10-15, 11:49 PM #12
VvVvVvIiIiIiBbBbBbEeEeEe!!!!
:)
SpamBlogger
"u r dumb, stop or ill sue u
- jak thomsun

p.s. ur gay" - Victor Van Dort

New disclaimer - Any brain damage suffered as a result of typographical errors is the reader's liability.
2005-10-16, 8:43 AM #13
Quote:
lol as easy as 55k? thats wishful thinking my friend.
Tell that to my sister's husband. He makes approx 80k a year. Seriously, you may want to learn to keep your mouth shut when you have no idea what you're talking about... You'll sound a lot less stupid that way.

2005-10-16, 8:54 AM #14
Originally posted by kyle90:
My vibrating arm is getting tired.

*vibrates wearily*

o.O
2005-10-16, 10:05 AM #15
Tell me how good of sales person is, or how much he shoves his sales down peoples faces? You make 55k in your first year...ya right.

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2005-10-16, 10:15 AM #16
First of all, I am a good sales person. In all sales programs I've worked on, I've been one of the top producers. And each time I got to that number 1 spot within a few weeks of selling said product. It's not about shoving stuff down someone's throat. It's about matching the plans and services to the individual. Second, I never said I'd make that much my first year. But there is a good chance I will, because I intend to be one of their best salesmen. And what knowledge of the wireless industry do you have to make a stupid claim like that? Have you been a Sales Rep for a wireless company? Do you know anyone that has? If so do you know how much money they made? The fact is, you're making a baseless claim based on no knowledge. Back down now before you make a fool of yourself.

2005-10-16, 11:31 AM #17
I know quiet a bit actually. I used to be in the phone store 24/7. I research well. I will be making the damn phones you "know" everything about. Plus why would I want to be a sales rep, im in college for a real job.

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2005-10-16, 11:49 AM #18
Originally posted by Ubuu:
I know quiet a bit actually. I used to be in the phone store 24/7. I research well. I will be making the damn phones you "know" everything about. Plus why would I want to be a sales rep, im in college for a real job.

Sales rep is a real job. I hope that Sarn_Cadrill makes 100K in his first year and you flunk out of college and hang yourself. If you're not going to vibe, get out of the vibe thread. Douche.
SpamBlogger
"u r dumb, stop or ill sue u
- jak thomsun

p.s. ur gay" - Victor Van Dort

New disclaimer - Any brain damage suffered as a result of typographical errors is the reader's liability.
2005-10-16, 12:04 PM #19
Presentation is your ally... put on a real impressive show along with a good background and all etc...
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-10-16, 12:10 PM #20
Originally posted by FancyMan:
Sales rep is a real job. I hope that Sarn_Cadrill makes 100K in his first year and you flunk out of college and hang yourself. If you're not going to vibe, get out of the vibe thread. Douche.

No reason to call people names.
2005-10-16, 1:11 PM #21
Quote:
You *will be* making them? Right... that means you know everything about how to sell them and how much money I will make? Bugger off.

The fact of the matter is that I know people in the wireless sales industry. I know how much money they make. I know hot easy/difficult it is to sell them. And don't talk to me about a real job. I have a college education. And you can "make" all the phones you want, but that won't do you any good if there's no one to sell them. And if I can make 50k a year, then that sounds like a "real job" to me.

2005-10-17, 4:51 PM #22
Ok, interview's done with... I feel like it went really well.

Dang, I hope I get this position. When I got in there, they couldn't find my resume, so that gives me an excuse to call either tomorrow or Wednesday, and ask if they'd like me to bring one in. What do you guys think? Should I call tomorrow or give them an extra day?

And btw, Ubuu, I specifically asked the guy who interviewed me about pay. It's $8 - $12 per hour, doe. And Retail Sales Reps (the position I'm applying for) easily make 60k a year on top of the base pay according to him. He said specifically that all the reps that were there all of last year brought in at least 60k total, and they were all on track to do the same or better this year. So, assuming I start at $10/hour for a 40 hr work week that's rouchly $20,800 a year... If I make 60k on top of that we're looking at 80k. Even if I don't make quite that much at first, there's no reason for me to believe that I couldn't pull in a good 50k (conservatively) in my first year. In summary. You're wrong. Stop making claims based on a lack of knowledge, and when you do, learn to admit you're wrong and get over it.

And to the rest of you, keep vibing... I reeeeeaaaallly want this job.

↑ Up to the top!