Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → vibes bives lol
vibes bives lol
2005-10-15, 3:02 PM #1
So like, I just took the NMSQT. And everyone should vibrate for me so I get schoolership and into collage chepe.

wolfy post that pic plz
2005-10-15, 3:19 PM #2
Good luck (belated, I guess)!
Pissed Off?
2005-10-15, 3:28 PM #3
Just call it the PSAT :p
D E A T H
2005-10-15, 3:40 PM #4
Man, shuck that jive DJ Yoshi

P.S. they call it the NMSQT here
2005-10-15, 4:24 PM #5
It's the same thing. The PSAT is the National Merit's Scholars Qualification Test.
D E A T H
2005-10-15, 4:28 PM #6
All I got from them was a sash for graduation
2005-10-15, 4:28 PM #7
Then why were you correcting me in your first post? :p
2005-10-15, 4:36 PM #8
Because PSAT is the normal thing to call it. It's less ridiculously long looking, and more people will recognize it :p

But yeah, if that's all you got Tofu, that sucks, because they're supposed to give all of their members at least a little financial aid (if not a substantial amount) for college.
D E A T H
2005-10-15, 4:41 PM #9
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Because PSAT is the normal thing to call it. It's less ridiculously long looking, and more people will recognize it :p
[/QUOTE]

Like I said, they refer to it at teh testing place as the NMSQT and that's what I was used to calling it. :p

PSAT PSAT PEE-SAT
2005-10-15, 5:46 PM #10
The PSAT is nothing like the SAT. They still give kids the old PSAT for the new SAT's so its kind of worthless. Colleges don't care about them, they care about the SAT's. You are better off taking SAT classes. As long as you know Geometry, Algebra and basic Trig, your set for math. The english is pretty easy as well.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-10-15, 5:47 PM #11
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]The PSAT is nothing like the SAT. They still give kids the old PSAT for the new SAT's so its kind of worthless. Colleges don't care about them, they care about the SAT's. You are better off taking SAT classes. As long as you know Geometry, Algebra and basic Trig, your set for math. The english is pretty easy as well.[/QUOTE]

I know colleges don't care about them, but if I get a National Merit Scholarship then college is cheaper. ;)

Also I'm doing Princeton Review stuff and that's designed for the actual SAT anyway.
2005-10-15, 6:18 PM #12
I just took the PSAT. I couldn't complete all the questions though. Two math questions relied on formulas that I didn't know. Did you do ‘em them all? I doubt I’ll get National Merit, but I hope I do well. We’ll see.
2005-10-15, 6:34 PM #13
I didn't have time to finish the very last bubble-in-the-numbers math question on it, but the rest I did. Oh, and I skipped two of the multiple-choice ones in the first math part too. I was too dumb to do them. :)

↑ Up to the top!