Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I'm so depressed...
I'm so depressed...
2005-10-15, 4:46 PM #1
I know this is gonna sound so Emo... and I'm sorry but...

I'm depressed... my IPOD is dead. :( I fried it... it was plugged into a USB hub and I powered off the computer with it still plugged in and now it won't work... my dad said he'll send it away to get fixed... but I worked so hard this summer to get it... it just bummed me out that is broke.
2005-10-15, 4:47 PM #2
i feel ur pain man i stubbed my toe :(

im going to post about this on my livejournal
2005-10-15, 4:47 PM #3
Yeah I know I deserve that... it must sound pretty pathetic... but I just felt like getting out how sad I was...
2005-10-15, 4:50 PM #4
I had to, I"m sorry.
http://emosong.ytmnd.com/

might have some language, I can't remember.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2005-10-15, 4:55 PM #5
*pats DJ Insaneo on the head

there there...

Heh, seriously though, bummer. At least you're dad's gonna get it fixed for you...
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-10-15, 5:04 PM #6
Wow...um, iPOD's must be pretty ****ing fagile if it breaks just cause you powered off the computer with it still plugged in. :confused:
2005-10-15, 5:11 PM #7
Did you try holding the select and menu buttons down together? (might be the select and play/pause button instead, I'm not sure). I really doubt you could fry an iPod by powering off your computer.
2005-10-15, 5:14 PM #8
Are you sure it just isn't dead?
D E A T H
2005-10-15, 5:15 PM #9
I turn off my computer with my iPod plugged in all the time.
2005-10-15, 5:15 PM #10
Usually there's ways to get around that without sending it in. Did you google your problem?
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-10-15, 5:27 PM #11
[http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/760/omensofevil8zi.jpg]
2005-10-15, 6:34 PM #12
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Are you sure it just isn't dead?[/QUOTE]

I've tried to reboot it several times and when I plug it in it says, Window's has detected that the USB device is malfunctioning and cannot continue.

↑ Up to the top!