Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Jack Thompson Calls Cops on Penny-Arcade
Jack Thompson Calls Cops on Penny-Arcade
2005-10-18, 3:42 PM #41
I did a Yahoo search on Jack Thompson and the related searches included Jack Thompson Attorney and I Hate Jack Thompson.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-10-18, 4:10 PM #42
someone still uses yahoo?
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2005-10-18, 4:14 PM #43
You guys realize that lots of cops are gamers, do you not?
2005-10-18, 4:17 PM #44
We do. Jack doesn't.
2005-10-18, 4:22 PM #45
Originally posted by DrkJedi82:
someone still uses yahoo?

Yes, I like it more than Google.
2005-10-18, 4:32 PM #46
Originally posted by THRAWN:
Yes, I like it more than Google.

Your validity as a human being has just been denied.
D E A T H
2005-10-18, 4:32 PM #47
So beacause [sp!] this guy is a pathetic attention hoar he doesn't want money to be given to charity? Like it was said before

PATHETIC *******
2005-10-18, 4:42 PM #48
Ohhh when i read that "there alll MIDGETS HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA LOLZ!"
thing i got an image of gabe and some midgets beating the **** out of him
man i laughed!
2005-10-18, 4:47 PM #49
Stop posting! Or I'll sue you!
Think while it's still legal.
2005-10-18, 4:48 PM #50
I think this man is honestly snorting crack off of Hilary Clinton's navel while laughing his entire carreer to pieces.

And by the way, Jack, the little people will. not. stand. for. this. We ride at dawn, in mopeds and scooters! We will not stop. We will not relent. We are the midgets. RAAAW!
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-18, 4:55 PM #51
Originally posted by JediKirby:
And by the way, Jack, the little people will. not. stand. for. this. We ride at dawn, in mopeds and scooters! We will not stop. We will not relent. We are the midgets. RAAAW!

/me hides
2005-10-18, 5:00 PM #52
Originally posted by RN2804:
You guys realize that lots of cops are gamers, do you not?

My friend's dad is a cop. He loves San Andreas.
SpamBlogger
"u r dumb, stop or ill sue u
- jak thomsun

p.s. ur gay" - Victor Van Dort

New disclaimer - Any brain damage suffered as a result of typographical errors is the reader's liability.
2005-10-18, 5:13 PM #53
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]Stop posting! Or I'll sue you![/QUOTE]

Oh nos

Don't hurt us mr scary lawyer man :(
2005-10-18, 5:33 PM #54
[QUOTE=Jedi Legend]It was obviously satire from the beginning. It's not like this guy ever intended to donate the money. He isn't "backing down" in surprise that someone took his deal. There's evidence in the original letter that it was satire, although it's poor satire.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's obvious that it's satire... but donations to charity really shouldn't be satirized ("Haha! Kids have cancer! I'd donate to help them... but it was satire! Hilarious!") and if you get called on it, then you deserve the flak that you get.

Also, according to Wikipedia, at one point Jack Thompson was ordered to undergo psychiatric testing by the Florida Supreme Court.
2005-10-18, 5:47 PM #55
This is halarious.

I'm speechless. All I'm going to say is:

I hate Jack Thompson.

I can't wait for something, whether it be the next generation of politicians (unlikely) or some kind of act against it, for people to stop messing with video games.

I don't understand the logic AT ALL of video games causing violence and crime.

Oh, and Ha. If video games causes so much crime and violence, Jack Thompson would be killed by now.
2005-10-18, 5:50 PM #56
That was nice THRAWN. I'm sure DJ Yoshi's light hearted joke justified you telling him to get cancer. You are old enough to know when you call it quits. When you aren't crying about how much you hate your mother your crying about other people. Honestly, gain a bit of maturity.
2005-10-18, 5:54 PM #57
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]That was nice THRAWN. I'm sure DJ Yoshi's light hearted joke justified you telling him to get cancer. You are old enough to know when you call it quits. When you aren't crying about how much you hate your mother your crying about other people. Honestly, gain a bit of maturity.[/QUOTE]

Don't even dare condescend me. That man insults every person here he gets the chance to. Almost every time I see him post, he insults people. I have reported him several ****ing times for his insults to the administrators and they won't do jack ****. So if they won't do jack ****, I will treat him the same way he treats me and others.
2005-10-18, 5:56 PM #58
AND COMPLETELLY DECOMPOSE OUR WEBSITE WHILE YOUR AT IT!?

Both of you are a waste of this website's bandwidth. Try dropping the ego and settling your differences in PMs for the rest of us.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-18, 5:56 PM #59
Originally posted by FancyMan:
My friend's dad is a cop. He loves San Andreas.

Same goes for my older brother.
Pissed Off?
2005-10-18, 5:56 PM #60
Hey guys,
Let's not fight! Instead, let's read about Jack Thompson's bizarre campaign against Janet Reno, in which he accused her of being a alcoholic closet-lesbian whose dementia caused her to try to play "When The Saints Go Marching In" on a Caribbean steel drum in her office (that is, when she wasn't busy being blackmailed by the Mafia). Now that's good politics!

Faaaaaaaantastic!
2005-10-18, 5:57 PM #61
Quote:
Don't even dare condesend me. That man insults every person here he gets the chance to. Almost every time I see him post, he insults people. I have reported him several ****ing times for his insults to the administrators and they won't do jack ****. So if they won't do jack ****, I will treat him the same way he treats me and others.

He usually only insults people when they say something stupid, we've been in many fights and we don't hate each other. It's a forum. If you didn't say anything stupid he is usually just pulling your leg, a little joke, sarcasm, fun, humor etc... You are supposed to be a mature adult, you are supposed to be the bigger of the two people and let it go. Well you failed at being mature. You told him to get cancer and you called him a f-ing retard. You sir, went over the line. It was uncalled for, ignorant, and most of all rude.

P.S. *condescend
2005-10-18, 5:57 PM #62
Originally posted by THRAWN:
Don't even dare condescend me. That man insults every person here he gets the chance to. Almost every time I see him post, he insults people. I have reported him several ****ing times for his insults to the administrators and they won't do jack ****. So if they won't do jack ****, I will treat him the same way he treats me and others.

Oh stop whining, woman. Christ, I've been banned more times than I can remember, don't say they "don't do jack ****". I get what I deserve, just not as often as you think I deserve it. Speaking of which, where's the Administrator title under your name?

At least I don't PM people (especially when they're away all weekend) claiming that I do indeed get chicks, regardless of a harmless insult given on a freaking message board, nor do I take time to follow up on that rebuttal. You really do need to grow up.v
D E A T H
2005-10-18, 5:58 PM #63
AND COMPLETELLY DECOMPOSE OUR WEBSITE WHILE YOUR AT IT!?

Both of you are a waste of this website's bandwidth. Try dropping the ego and settling your differences in PMs for the rest of us.

I have not once insulted him to the extent I have today. I have sent several e-mails and PMs to the administrators, clicked the report post function, etc to try and get him banned. They. Do. Nothing. They won't even respond to my PM or e-mail. So I will speak to HIM and only HIM how I feel like it. Everyone else I will speak in a more mature manner.
2005-10-18, 5:59 PM #64
Why don't you just PM him your insults and leave them out of the threads? Instead you post them publically so that people can see what a witty person you are, and subsequently, ruin countless threads. I'm only posting this in the thread so that people can agree with me, and maybe get you 2 to grow up or something.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-18, 6:00 PM #65
Seriously, grow up. Be the bigger man. Stop adding to the fire.
Pissed Off?
2005-10-18, 6:00 PM #66
HEY GUYS! DID U HEAR BOUT JAKE THOMPSIN? I THINK HE H8Z GAMARZ.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2005-10-18, 6:01 PM #67
Originally posted by MBeggar:

And we h8 him.

lolarcoaster
2005-10-18, 6:01 PM #68
settle down ladies
Moo.
2005-10-18, 6:02 PM #69
Jak tompson sux
D E A T H
2005-10-18, 6:02 PM #70
Originally posted by Wuss:
Hey guys,
Let's not fight! Instead, let's read about Jack Thompson's bizarre campaign against Janet Reno, in which he accused her of being a alcoholic closet-lesbian whose dementia caused her to try to play "When The Saints Go Marching In" on a Caribbean steel drum in her office (that is, when she wasn't busy being blackmailed by the Mafia). Now that's good politics!

Faaaaaaaantastic!

Wait, that's not true? *snicker*

Anyways, yeah, Thompson is a retard.
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2005-10-18, 6:02 PM #71
Why don't you just PM him your insults and leave them out of the threads? Instead you post them publically so that people can see what a witty person you are, and subsequently, ruin countless threads. I'm only posting this in the thread so that people can agree with me, and maybe get you 2 to grow up or something.

Stop discouraging violence. This is not what this thread is about.
2005-10-18, 6:05 PM #72
Originally posted by MBeggar:

& HE BLAMZORZ URMOM FOR IT!
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2005-10-18, 6:09 PM #73
wtf @ thread.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-10-18, 6:14 PM #74
Aye
Pissed Off?
2005-10-18, 6:16 PM #75
Quite so.
2005-10-18, 6:20 PM #76
Originally posted by Genki:
& HE BLAMZORZ URMOM FOR IT!

Attachment: 7920/Image1.jpg (15,385 bytes)
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-10-18, 6:30 PM #77
[http://www.riversedgeappleriver.com/graphics/jack%20johnson%20guitar.jpg]

[QUOTE=Jack Johnson]Ohhh how I haaate video gaaaaaames[/QUOTE]
2005-10-18, 6:34 PM #78
I can see this thread [not] ending well.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2005-10-18, 6:43 PM #79
Go away. :)
2005-10-18, 6:50 PM #80
Jack Thompson will somehow get ahold of this thread and will then force Brian to give the IP's to our usernames, which he will then use to get us all banned from the internet and thrown in jail!
Life is beautiful.

↑ Up to the top!