Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Ghost
Ghost
2005-10-18, 2:39 PM #1
Hi I'm Ghost.

If you wanna see my site, here it is:
[URL=JAgamers.blogspot.com]JAgamers[/URL]

I read the rules about advertising a site, I won't do it more than once.

And also I wanna tell you about MY little forum,
It only has a total of 8 people, so please check it out it's cool.
My Forum

I like playing Jedi Academy (JA) and if you look in the "Member" section of my forum, it has about 1000 cheats for the game. I'm not kidding. I found them all either online or in the game. :rolleyes:

Thanx for listining :p
2005-10-18, 2:41 PM #2
Soul's not yours, yadda yadda yadda yadda.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-10-18, 2:46 PM #3
What do we do about this, is a ghost a soul?
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2005-10-18, 2:54 PM #4
It counts! Now he belongs completely to Massassi.
Life is beautiful.
2005-10-18, 2:56 PM #5
I don't like base JA. It's bad.

Oh and JA does not = JK3
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-10-18, 3:00 PM #6
Wow... how many members are we accumulating here? Welcome to Massassi.

I don't know why nobody likes JA. I thought it was half dec... *snipe*
No sig.
2005-10-18, 3:41 PM #7
Originally posted by HCF_Duke:
Wow... how many members are we accumulating here? Welcome to Massassi.

I don't know why nobody likes JA. I thought it was half dec... *snipe*

I lurve JA. Or, that is, I love editing the game and the saber combat and SP gameplay... the storyline sucks and the MP blows. :(

(Which is why I can't wait for The Rising Empire! :D)
DO NOT WANT.
2005-10-18, 3:48 PM #8
Hola and welcome.
2005-10-18, 4:23 PM #9
Hehe, that's the exact same thing you said in the other 'new' thread.
DO NOT WANT.
2005-10-18, 4:28 PM #10
Originally posted by Echoman:
Oh and JA does not = JK3

could you explain that one...
Sam: "Sir we can't call it 'The Enterprise'"
Jack: "Why not!"
2005-10-18, 4:30 PM #11
Okay. Where does it say on the box its JK3? When did LA and Raven say its JK3?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-10-18, 4:45 PM #12
Yes, JA would be a #4. Dark Forces to Jedi Knight Dark Forces 2 to Jedi Outcast to Jedi Academy :p
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2005-10-18, 5:01 PM #13
Ok, Echoman has got a point, but Bandit if it was numbered, then it would be JK3 or DF4.
Sam: "Sir we can't call it 'The Enterprise'"
Jack: "Why not!"
2005-10-18, 5:03 PM #14
Originally posted by SG-fan:
Ok, Echoman has got a point, but Bandit if it was numbered, then it would be JK3 or DF4.

No it wouldn't, because it's not a new game. It's just a repackaged expansion pack. JA is to JO as MotS is to JK, except JA doesn't require you to have the other disc.

:)
2005-10-18, 5:47 PM #15
Originally posted by 'Thrawn[numbarz:
']No it wouldn't, because it's not a new game. It's just a repackaged expansion pack. JA is to JO as MotS is to JK, except JA doesn't require you to have the other disc.

:)

Hmmm, I was going to say "Exactly, so it's not an expansion pack." but upon further inspection, and after consulting Wikipedia, I suppose you're correct Thrawn.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expansion_pack

Quote:
As additions, most expansion packs require the original game in order to play.

and goes on to say

Quote:
Some expansion packs do not require the original game in order to use the new content, as is the case with Blue Shift for Half-Life or Rainbow Six: Covert Operations Essentials for Rainbow Six. This type of expansion pack is often termed a "stand-alone expansion pack".

So I suppose JA could fall into either category. However, I'm glad this guy at least calls it JA as apposed to this completely unfounded "JKA" assumption.
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels
2005-10-19, 8:20 AM #16
You also don't get to play the hero from DF or JK, so it really doesn't fit in with the rest.
And somewhere I read that Ravensoft would like to make JK3.
Sorry for the lousy German
2005-10-19, 8:25 AM #17
Who cares? Just refer to each game by its name. Jedi Knight, Dark Forces, JO, JA, MotS, etc. etc.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-10-19, 8:45 AM #18
I'M ON A RAMPAGE TO GET A LINEAR LIST OF ME HAVING NEW POSTS!
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-10-19, 9:41 AM #19
Accually Mysteries of the Sith was stand-alone aswell. It just "needed" the JK cd for verification..the Jedi Knight cd didn't install anything, really... Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy seems to lead to another Jedi Knight game, more then likely with Kyle as the main (playable) character, which would be Jedi Knight 3, I'm guessing. Darkforces doesn't seem to have anything to do with anything anymore :(
All is fair in love and war.

↑ Up to the top!